Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, Markymark said:

is Milenia getting ready upstairs for a photo shoot with the guy?

he just took pics of her either topless or nude- hard to tell- shirt & panties on now

bravo milena, tu as un beau métier, poser à poil, la chatte à l'air, te changer devant le photographe, yey!! génial, no border, no limit!!!  un bon petit modèle ukrainien prêt à tout!!!! dommage qu'il ne lui ai pas demander de s'enfoncer un barreau de chaise dans le cul!!!!!! milena grand modèle!!!! merci rlc, de nous fournir la meilleur marchandise, yessss!!!!::):sleepy:

Milena Bravo, you have a beautiful job, ask furry pussy in the air, get changed before the photographer, yey !! awesome, no border, no limit !!! a nice Ukrainian model ready for everything !!!! pity he did not ask him to press a bar chair in the ass !!!!!! Milena large model !!!! rlc thank you to provide us the best merchandise, yessss !!!!::):sleepy:

• Upvote 1

I would say if I were asked to í the opinion, that maybe Lima, can participate in some way in the photo shoot. I have seen very predisposed to help several shots ...
Hopefully, and give that opportunity, at least to see if girls are discouraged, although knowing Milena, she is very possessive.

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Doing photo shoot in her bedroom. Most pictures are in her bra and panties or topless from the back. The guy must be gay she is changing in front of him and topless. Lima is mostly just watching. They just went to the balcony.

thank you snakeater

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

I would say if I were asked to í the opinion, that maybe Lima, can participate in some way in the photo shoot. I have seen very predisposed to help several shots ...
Hopefully, and give that opportunity, at least to see if girls are discouraged, although knowing Milena, she is very possessive.

All professional photographers require a female be present during photoshoots for safety purposes, especially if nudity is involved , its a liability issue and I think thats Limas primary role here