Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, longarm101 said:

I just read the translation from kitek. I would have never thought it possible that my opinion of Milena could get any lower. Once again I have been proven wrong. I truly believe there is a very warm spot reserved for her in the deepest darkest reaches of the nether realm waiting for her. It just proves what most of us have known for some time time now, that not only is she incredibly selfish and manipulative, she is also a self absorbed and thinks she is entitled. To coin a term used in the media she has a terminal case of afluenza and the kicker is she isnt affluent she is using others to support her lifestyle. just pitiful.

where did you read the translation ?

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

I agree that Millenia is the most selfish person we've had here.

Just read Kitek translation of the conversation with Jasmin when M had drunk up all the beer and eaten her food..

Noldus where is the translation ?

By the way, last night was covering the cam in the room Milena, is embarrassing ... to top it off, the lime, uncovering and re-plug the cam, that is expulsion from the house, right? Girls should be prohibited cover, modify the cameras, but they have already ... That chance was when nude photos of Milena on the bed, I was not anything that we are not tired of seeing ... Indeed, in Spain, a delayed timer, the photo shoot in the bathtub, the clock and the images were his air was produced. In Spain, at least, and I say that because I pass multiple users, seconds were lost, for example, spent the second 24 to second 34, or the image pausaba for 12 to 15 seconds ... step photo shoot in the bathroom, and it's all back to normal ... Things to Malder and Scully.