Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

The girls have all, a health problem, poor feeding and not sleeping well. Food is a problem of aesthetics, watching their weight, in exchange for a balanced diet, and sleep, I guess it will be the noise of the cameras during the silence of the night. I've noticed in several videos I've seen Lola and Rebekah woke up many times during the night.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 hours ago, Markymark said:

I am talking she was nude about 2 hours ago when she was posing behind the white wooden stick sculpture...panties were definitely off then.

MIlena can finally use her talents and is proceeding in the modeling career of which all the Barca girls are dreaming of. I hope the "photographer" can sell some of the pictures so that he can buy decent lights that are normally used in these occasions. And maybe one day he can rent a studio and does not need to make home calls anymore. The studio conditions will give better possibilities to take the next steps of the career and open the legs for more detailed and sharp photos - and thus follow Irma´s footsteps.

7 hours ago, longarm101 said:

The question for the day :  

Will milena put the living room back the way it is supposed to be or will she leave it for someone else to deal with ??? 

Remember she does have a bit of OCD.

She might break a Fingernail.

More than likely she'll leave that to the cleaning crew when she departs the project in 3 or 4 days. 

• Upvote 1