Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Lima, was cleaning garlic for dinner, plus much repeated that night, is not a good idea, if you're going to bring someone tonight ... your breath will be felt from a distance ...

This is Spain.  I ate at a friends house once and his wife was from Spain.  The amounts of garlic used was at a lethal level.

5 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

is fallout boy coming back tonight??? those body paints were left from last night milena is totally packed so i think she is outa there if anything the place might go UM for the rest of the night

actuially scratch that if she leaves soon then the place would go UM in the morning when the cleaning crew comes in... correct?

Il était temps que ce moment "préparer ses bagages" arrive!! Tout le monde en a marre de constater que cette blonde, qui n'a rien montré d'intéressant ici, dégage enfin!!!

Cette blonde a tout chamboulé dans cet appartement, et de plus a manqué de respect plusieurs fois envers les filles présentes ici.

Je suis content de la voir partir, et je ne suis pas le seul, je suppose. Elle aura été la "plus nulle des filles" qu'on aura vu évolué dans cet appartement, qui s'appelait avant "la Maison des Filles"!

Bon débarras la blonde, et surtout ne revient plus JAMAIS!!

• Upvote 2

Correct; the body paints, brushes etc etc were all laid out last evening long before the photographer's appearance. Lima's drunk (and eventually retired state precluded use) except of the white paint which Milena applied by hand herself. The caps I have of this are poor because the table obscured the view from Cam 1 and the corner of the sofa from Cam 2. Everything had been tactically placed to reduce her physical exposure to cam when the photos were being taken. I therefore think it less likely - I haven't looked yet - that much will take place tonight. IF she is packing, and I wish her well for the future but she DID TRY to make things happen, then she may well go out tonight for dinner and club?? with a friend (probably male) and travel sooner rather than later.She did show off her body initially and in the middle of her short stay, but her character failings have made her short duration here eventful but less than popular. 

• Upvote 1

Lima n'est peut être pas un canon, mais au moins on l'aime pour son naturel. Elle est gentille, simple, et nous montre son anatomie tous les jours sans aucune ambiguité! Elle est meilleure que la blonde et de loin!! Si Lima reste et qu'une autre file arrive, il est possible que l'alchimie se fasse en compagnie aussi de Lara!

La bonde a tout cassé, tout démantelé  dans cet appartement! Il n'y a qu'à voir sa côte qui est très faible et qui baisse encore!

En 2 années, Personne n'a été aussi autoritaire, méchante et irrespectueuse...ALORS MAINTENANT DEHORS LA BLONDE!!! ON NE VEUT PLUS TE VOIR!!!