Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

30 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Thief ! Lol. That belonged in the Apartment! 

Milena brought that into the apartment.  I saw her take it out of her bag the first night she hook up the computer to the TV.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

32 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Ceci à signaler à RLC! Ce n'est peut être pas grand chose, mais elle a Volé ce câble HDMI  qui ne lui appartenait pas! Délibérément, elle est donc une voleuse en plus de tout le mal qu'elle a fait envers Belle et les autres filles!! JE SUIS HEUREUX QU'ELLE SOIT PARTIE!!! ET J'ESPERE DEFINITIVEMENT!!!

Je l'ai signalé à RLC par email. Ils m'ont répondu que Europol et Scotland yard sont déjà entrain d'enquêter.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Je l'ai signalé à RLC par email. Ils m'ont répondu que Europol et Scotland yard sont déjà entrain d'enquêter.

So Milena will now have a bounty on her for missing HDMI adapter ! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Not the cable its was a white adapter from hdmi into the laptop. Belle found it in the drawer on the white coffee table. Milena did not bring it. 

There might be another cable but the white cable she took was hers.  I saw her put into the TV as well as remove it.

Most laptops now days do not need an adapter for HDMI, in fact I have never seen one.  I am using a HDMI cable right now.  Laptops are design to have second or extended screen.

I do not see a great period for my Lima, if it does not integrate with the other girls will remain much time alone with its problems is not good, I did not see Melissa hope they go agree slightly

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I do not see a great period for my Lima, if it does not integrate with the other girls will remain much time alone with its problems is not good, I did not see Melissa hope they go agree slightly

All three was talking and laughing before the 2 girls went out.  All seems well among the 3.