Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

34 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

melissa deseo debe ser slutry .... PLZ RLC poner chicas lesbianas playfull lúdicos

There are already two houses where the occupants are lesbian, Nina and Kira, and Carina and Sabrina. Any of them can benefit lesbian sex.
I think that sex between Nina and Kira, is devastating. If you enjoy a night of that show, you do not want to miss the next, and the next ... lol
But enjoy the variety, here, there is much to choose from.

3 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

Estoy de acuerdo, pero las partes desnudez masaje burlas con 3 chicas Quiero ... wnt chica como irma

among girls games are great, neither I nor anyone can deny that. But Kira fucks and Nina, is authentic spectacle, nor in the best lesbian movies, you see sex as authentic.
N & K, and we are fortunate to be able to enjoy that are a couple in real life, so her feelings are also present when fuck. That can not see anywhere else.
C & S will not be aesthetically a runway models, but they are pretty girls, and that! They are also partners.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, auraaaaaa said:

lima and  lara is boringg girls no massage no actions no playings etc etc nothing ....they r jst reserve ....

Lara is new on here, as you seem to be. And it takes alittle time for some to open up.

Lima has given and received massage to Milena, she had a guy over to get fuck on the bed, and yesterday she used a vibrator with her legs spred open to the camera.

38 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

i agree but the massage teasing nudity parties with 3 girls i want ... i wnt girl like irma

35 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

simple is that it sould b like irma lara nd lima r boring  gfls

Sorry to break it to you but you're not always going to get the kind of girls you want. Sometimes there will be girls who are flirty and have fun with nudity and like to do parties and sometimes you'll get boring girls. The only thing you can do is sit and watch or don't watch. Girls come and go every month so there's no point in complaining.

• Upvote 1

We are LIVE in B1 with Melissa!!!

1 minute ago, Frankster said:

Lara is new on here, as you seem to be. And it takes alittle time for some to open up.

Lima has given and received massage to Milena, she had a guy over to get fuck on the bed, and yesterday she used a vibrator with her legs spred open to the camera.

Lima fucked twice.  Lima vibed then passed out.  When she woke up, vibed again within the hour.

She likes her new toy.