Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

I hope there will be a joint party tomorrow. I think Melissa will go well with Belle and Rebecca

that would be a good match- I still say (just a feeling) Melissa has a wild side to her:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Noldus said:

I hope there will be a joint party tomorrow. I think Melissa will go well with Belle and Rebecca

I read the translation. ... If i got it right, B1 invited B2, but B2 did not answered. ... Maybe, there will not even a event in B1, because of that. It has sound more like they're going out instead.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, Nick said:

Melisa needs help from other girls she alone trying but Lara no use 

agree nick- I am not sure how Lara will flow ??????

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

no- navy term ??????

no it was a term used by the girls when you purchased their services, you had them for 24 hours and they would take you around town and act like you were their boyfriend , and of course other things :biggrin: , it was pretty cool because they would take you to places were the best deals were, [lus you couldnt beat the prices (short time was 40 - and the F.BE. ran around 75-100) 

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

no it was a term used by the girls when you purchased their services, you had them for 24 hours and they would take you around town and act like you were their boyfriend , and of course other things :biggrin: , it was pretty cool because they would take you to places were the best deals were, [lus you couldnt beat the prices (short time was 40 - and the F.BE. ran around 75-100) 

yes- I knew about them- we called them 100 baht- $ 5.00) girls- we are on the same page, just different term- but will tell you  what I did not like one fucking bit was all the snakes wandering around ( cobra's & 2 steppers), OMFG, they were all over our hooch area, and at the base we re-opened- 12 thais were killed by cobras the first 3 days there

13 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I read the translation. ... If i got it right, B1 invited B2, but B2 did not answered. ... Maybe, there will not even a event in B1, because of that. It has sound more like they're going out instead.

but that was before Lima walked out  talking to "someone". So we'll see .. There are at least a party tomorrow