Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

so whats the general feeling for the party tonight ???? 

I think b-2 will put in a courtesy appearance and take off at the first chance. I think Jasmine if she goes at all will be a debbie downer on the night. I also think once b-2 takes off lara and melissa will hit the clubs. 

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

so whats the general feeling for the party tonight ???? 

I think b-2 will put in a courtesy appearance and take off at the first chance. I think Jasmine if she goes at all will be a debbie downer on the night. I also think once b-2 takes off lara and melissa will hit the clubs. 

Its difficult to tell i don't see a booze fueled party, just a civilized get together which will seperate early as Jasmin will want to go to bed lol. 

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Its difficult to tell i don't see a booze fueled party, just a civilized get together which will seperate early as Jasmin will want to go to bed lol. 

I agree i kind of see this ending fast i think melissa and lara want to go clubbing instead anyway. You hit the nail on the head about jasmine (i am curious to see how she acts) I just dont see any good connection between b-1 and b-2