Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

8 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

such simple questions, 

do you like to party and have fun?

are you comfortable nude on camera and around other women?

Do you like Spain and beaches?

will you do anything but sit around and do nothing?

does that sound like a tough job to fill?

Totally agree with your sentiments, and they knew all this before coming to live in the apartments. Their interaction is so poor, simple enjoyment is now missing, watching grass grow would be more interesting. Surely RLC must do something about this? The other apartments are good, the barca apartments were the icing, which I think we all became a little accustom to. However I did become accustom for a long period, so my subscription will be cancelled soon for sure. Shame as I've been a member from the start

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, happyone said:

B1 tried to host a good party-but some girl of B@ the sorority bitch Jasmin spoiled it for everyone IMHO

I disagree...at no point did either B1 or B2 really interact...it was like akward high school dating...the trouble is that none of these girls are fun together.  A poor job by RealShitCam for screening these residents in my opininon.

Look you can not want to go to a party, inluso you're indisposed for the party, but if your boss tells you to go, you go, and put a good face, among other things for that are paid. Here are to be set Nonsense, they are professionals here charge for entertaining, and if the girl does not want, of course, and a ticket home. For every euro RLC page you this girl, I think it is not a good investment.

I think B1 wanted this party, Lima put a lot of effort in, B2 were not too bothered about going in my opinion, Maybe Belle wanted it as she was the ray of light as usual, happy to interact with anyone. Becca was held back by Jasmin who clearly did not want to be there. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, meran said:

Jasmin fucked the party again..... 
Looks like everyone is leaving 

So guys 

anyone in doubt that Jasmin does not bring down the party??

Now start bashing me again but bash this B*tch instead 

NO, you are wrong.  Look at the bigger picture.

Lima was not interactive with B2 as the host house.

Other than that conversation, Lara & Belle, Lara & Melissa hardly talked to B2.

Rebecca & Jasmin sit on their asses most of the night (Jasmin, all of the night).  Rebecca did get up and dance a little bit.

Belle, was the only light to this attempt of a party.

Not Jasmin fault but a little bit everybody's fault.

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Feel sorry for Lima who tended capable and decorated for a party and then got the boring company.

agree Noldus- she tried the hardest, but L & M pitched in also- very disappointed in Becca & Jasmin for not interating with b1