Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I confess Lima grows on me steadily despite her low alcohol tolerance; she is uninhibited in her dress and demeanour, sunbathes not just topless but nude, when she drinks her ?? green tea?? and other mixtures it is several pints at a time, two bananas in quick succession. She does little it would appear by halves! Go girl - and may nobody stop you.

And she hasn't had a drink for a while either. The 2 day bender after Milena left seems to have her boozy swansong. Which is a shame, because she was even more free of herself than she is now (and that's saying something). I think if she'd had a couple (not get totally wasted) at the party she may have been able enjoy it more and 'rescue' it a bit. Then again, maybe she needs total abstainance from the grog. Maybe she cant just stop at two or three. I know that feeling from when I was around what I would guess to be her age. And I didn't have that Iron-deficient, pseudo-vegan diet on top of it, which is the cause of the low-tolerance. 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, mikeusa said:

don't tell me there going to take a bath together I was just thinking about that lol

there might be more than meets the eyes with those to, and we know Lima was rubbing her nips earlier- just saying

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, F219 said:

Solo bath.  Lima closed her door & water level too high for 2.

oh well- good thought anyway:biggrin: