Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

estas chicas son derecho a hacer lo que quieran, deje por unos días, así que no son tan pendejos que tenemos que pagar la estancia y el gasto

If you are absolutely right, it is to send everything to the well and say, Enough to laugh at us! Yesterday all afternoon lost away from home. Now, who knows how long it will be away from home ...

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Parece que ella está empacando una maleta pequeña, ella está pasando viaje a alguna parte.

You take more time than I, and I think you can give me a more reasoned answer.

Can a girl do whatever she wants inside RLC?

That is, she comes, and can you throw hours and hours out of the houses, even days, within the time of your contract?

Put another way, if a girl is, maximum 90 days inside the house, she  can go 7 days out? (is an example)

I say it because RLC, will be able to sign that contract, but the one they are ripping off is the customer, or what I say is a dud?

2 hours ago, vortios said:

You take more time than I, and I think you can give me a more reasoned answer.

Can a girl do whatever she wants inside RLC?

That is, she comes, and can you throw hours and hours out of the houses, even days, within the time of your contract?

Put another way, if a girl is, maximum 90 days inside the house, she  can go 7 days out? (is an example)

I say it because RLC, will be able to sign that contract, but the one they are ripping off is the customer, or what I say is a dud?

Yes, the tenants have absolutely no obligation to the viewers, except to live their lives in front of the cameras. As far as I know. Some tenants choose to perform for viewers. Some tenants choose to live as they would normally without the cameras. B-1, B-2 and the K&K penthouse are only different in the  respect that they are occupied by females only. What the tenants choose to do on camera is totally up to them.  I do not know of any contractual obligation or requirements for the amount of time they must be on camera.

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes, the tenants have absolutely no obligation to the viewers, except to live their lives in front of the cameras. As far as I know. Some tenants choose to perform for viewers. Some tenants choose to live as they would normally without the cameras. B-1, B-2 and the K&K penthouse are only different in the  respect that they are occupied by females only. What the tenants choose to do on camera is totally up to them.  I do not know of any contractual obligation or requirements for the amount of time they must be on camera.

Thank you Thestarider.  Well said.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Sí, los inquilinos no tienen absolutamente ninguna obligación de los espectadores, a excepción de vivir su vida delante de las cámaras. Por lo que sé. Algunos inquilinos optan por realizar para los espectadores. Algunos inquilinos optan por vivir como lo harían normalmente sin las cámaras. B-1, B-2 y el ático K & K son sólo diferentes en el sentido de que están ocupadas por sólo las hembras. Lo que los inquilinos optan por hacer en la cámara es totalmente de ellos. No sé de cualquier obligación contractual o requisitos para la cantidad de tiempo que deben estar en la cámara.

Can your words re-publish? Because there are people who do not go into CC, and do not know ... Personally, if so, my wife and I, we offer to RLC, look, we are from Barcelona, so you do not have to pay the plane ticket, you will not have problems with the visa lol, so we can be as long as it is, We love to fuck and we know couples that bring home and cheer the nights (all that, more than the current houses) and the rest of the day to chat with you. We ask for an exceedance and three months of vacations, that if that is not bad, here and above all charging good money ... God, that's a bargain.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, F219 said:

Suitcase is back upstairs.  She is just back.  Her shoes are still on so expect her to leave after eating.

thank you F219- just early morning confusion on my part hahahaha