Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

for Noldus: 0133 Melissa and Lara climb th stairs to go to bed. Lima still not home.

Melissa has her typical white panties with a panty liner and topless-looking at phone for final time before sleepy time

So far Lara has her bra and panties on with her furry sweater and doing her eyebrow plucking

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

Melissa has her typical white panties with a panty liner and topless-looking at phone for final time before sleepy time

So far Lara has her bra and panties on with her furry sweater and doing her eyebrow plucking

wow LMAO that is very good news  ok guys now we all jack off it so exiting :huh:

It is said that the girls in B1 are annoyed by the negative comments that have been made in forums with them, and I would like to know if anyone knows anything about that.
I have not read Kitek or Yuri anywhere, translate any conversation they are complaining about.
But if so, and realizing that these guys can not be listening 24 hours to all the conversations ...
What do these girls want?
That above all, praise your work?
If they are not comfortable or do not like this, why are they here?
People waste their time, and the money is spent, to watch movies? We are crazy?
Who can believe that?
The reason they are here, they will know, but here they do not do what customers expect from them, that's what I'm convinced. And so I have communicated to RLC,
Maybe not all the girls have to put on explicit sex shows here, although I do not know why these floors should be different from the others ... where sex explicit, is the star product.
But I think there is a huge difference between explicit sex, and two girls who try to entertain their audience.
And for the most critical of me ... watching two girls, watching a phone and a movie background, is not exactly my ideal entertainment.

• Upvote 2