Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Nick said:

dónde diablos los 3 girls gone LOL 

Something has happened ... I missed it, I think they knocked on the door, someone who saw it will explain it better ...
I have seen Lima go downstairs and talk to Mel, who was coming from the door, they have been talking about something between the two, he hesitated a little, suddenly appeared Lara, in the camera, and they left the three of home...
I have not heard it ever since it was not the one of the girls, but the three of them have suddenly left, with no more clothes than the one they had in the house. So they will not be far, but they are going to be cold, with the temperature outside. Imagine, that if they are not in another place, the landing of the floors, it gives directly to the street ...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

Creo que todos están en el cuarto de baño de la planta baja de conversación. Los teléfonos de Melissa están sobre la mesa también.

I have seen them leave, but even if I did not see the girls enter, I would listen to them, because I have not removed cam 1 ever since ...

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Something has happened ... I missed it, I think they knocked on the door, someone who saw it will explain it better ...
I have seen Lima go downstairs and talk to Mel, who was coming from the door, they have been talking about something between the two, he hesitated a little, suddenly appeared Lara, in the camera, and they left the three of home...
I have not heard it ever since it was not the one of the girls, but the three of them have suddenly left, with no more clothes than the one they had in the house. So they will not be far, but they are going to be cold, with the temperature outside. Imagine, that if they are not in another place, the landing of the floors, it gives directly to the street ...

Gracias amigo :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, F219 said:

Creo que todos están en el cuarto de baño de la planta baja de conversación. Los teléfonos de Melissa están sobre la mesa también.

In what the door of the laundry room is closed is true, and voices of fodo seem to be heard ... but nothing more

• Upvote 1