Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Lima with money?

She has a big stash of cash that she keeps in the pocket of a jacket hanging in the wardrobe in her room. And I mean a hell of a wad. she grabs a couple of notes just before they gout to clubs. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pookus said:

Ella tiene un gran alijo de dinero en efectivo que guarda en el bolsillo de una chaqueta colgada en el armario de su habitación. Y me refiero a un infierno de un taco. ella se toma un par de notas justo antes de que la gota de clubes. 

Thanks for the note ...
I am convinced that the girls, are not poor, and much less silly ...
They know their business very well, another thing, is that we do not know, that there is behind the scenes.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Estado lejos para la cena para 2 1/2 horas y volver a ver nada ha cambiado - Lima todavía en la mesa de la sala de estar haciendo su actualización diario; Melissa revoloteando entre la cocina y sofá y Lara en el balcón. Bastante extraordinario ah y por supuesto b-2 sigue u / m

Unfortunately, you are absolutely right.
The only thing of noteworthy interest is that every so often Mel, points in her mind, something she reads on the phone ...
Think what imagination dictates to you.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Is this the new pink look for Cam 10--RLC you guys on a prevent cancer crusade???

This happened before a few weeks ago.  That went UM and it was better but its back.  It was about the same time everybody thought that cam4 was upgraded and started fogging up bad.

Please contributed to the Susan Komen Foundation.