Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

someone who heard what she said? Something about part of body and $ 100?

She's obviously been through all the Russian ex-pats there now and has moved onto the locals. Not speaking Spanish she has to communicate to them in their common second language - Broken Conversational English. Hence a lot more phone conversations are taking place now in the Downstairs toilet or on the Balcony, where there aren't any of those prying little microphones to pick it up. My guess is she's a big hit on Spanish Tinder.

24 minutes ago, happyone said:

Wonder if Lara will give a farewell finale like some of the other girls did

Lima asked Lara and Melissa yesterday they should have some farewell party for Lara, but they did not answer. (They're probably not interested in having  Lima)

17 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I am so glad this thread is now back on topic and that no one is fighting over the chicks and breaking rules.

Now I can rest.

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

(Wake me up with you get a pic of the new chick.)

LMAO that's a good one LOL there is nothing to fight for they all died fish :biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I am so glad this thread is now back on topic and that no one is fighting over the chicks and breaking rules.

Now I can rest.

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

(Wake me up with you get a pic of the new chick.)

hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm- let me see if I can stir the pot- just for you foamy:biggrin::biggrin: