Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that's how it is. She has taken that tactic and we have not seen her enjoy it. But I, personally, and step from what she does under the sheets, and I hope that RLC, do not give any kind of bonus for that. This morning I bothered to follow Mel for two hours ... and the only thing he did, was to visit the social networks ... and that's why they pay you ?, I thought. I want to be wrong, and Mel is a source of fun for us and she earns a lot of money, as much or more than other girls previously. In that we would win the whole world. But I'm afraid that like Melisa, Vika, Rita, Lara, Mel herself or even Elisa when she was in Barcelona and more girls who have gone through B1, in the end their route as sources of diversion has been minimal, to say with Good words. I do not know what kind of casting they do, since the result is quite uncertain. They better hire a company that seeks a specific profile, for girls who want them to enter the houses, who seek through professionals who advise them.

When Lima had sex with her boyfriend the other night, I liked how out in the open the sex was, and I liked how after a lot of fucking and his self-stimulation after he pulled out, she gave him a good blow job and took his cum in her mouth and swallowed it.  This was a first-class RLC performance!!!

Guest emeraldking
1 hour ago, skipp said:

When Lima had sex with her boyfriend the other night, I liked how out in the open the sex was, and I liked how after a lot of fucking and his self-stimulation after he pulled out, she gave him a good blow job and took his cum in her mouth and swallowed it.  This was a first-class RLC performance!!!

Still hate I missed that

stayed up all night for the photo shoot before with Lima and Melina 

thought for there was going to be a three way

3 hours ago, emeraldking said:

Still hate I missed that

stayed up all night for the photo shoot before with Lima and Melina 

thought for there was going to be a three way

Well the sex was worth a hundred photoshoots. you can even see those on the Internet as they were done on the free cams

le corps et le visage de lima est rempli de bouton, je me demande quelle allergie provoque cela en si peu de temps!!!:huh: il faut vraiment qu'elle consulte un médecin!!! 

The body and the face of lima is filled with button, I wonder what allergy causes this in such a short time !!!:huh:She really needs to see a doctor !!!