Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

0156 Lima went to her room, with the wine bottle, and soon to bed

oh- maybe that means she will use "pinky" for her pussy and the wine bottle in her ass- double bubble YIPPEE:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0156 Lima went to her room, with the wine bottle, and soon to bed

Slightly tipsy I thought, without being the usual train wreck. Didn't know she was a smoker, when does she sneak them in. Maybe in the downstairs dunny with the exhaust fan on? Or while she's nudie baking, where the glare of the sun off the tiles means it takes me 10 minutes to figure out which end of her is where.

She requires your privacy ...

I'm going to say goodbye to everyone too ...

Without before a small criticism ... more than anything that we do not lose that healthy habit ...

Mel, hours and hours on the phone ... that kills any possibility of interaction between anyone ...

Jas in his line of doing nothing that can be worthy of mention, perhaps his ass, is not flat for many hours sitting Sia, who comes in not to appear at home, looks like a ghost, she goes at her pace ...

And I have for all ... Zoya, I was less than a cat in plaster ... the poor boy tries to fuck her, but with her on, look how hard it is ...

PD ... tomorrow when I wake up, maybe, this still on the phone, Mel ... with a little luck will not burn the battery.

8 minutes ago, kase said:

Michelle puede ser una chica popular, pero creo que Lima estaba fuera y habló con ella sobre las cosas que están bien temen Michelle será la más popular ahora ???????

I will not assume anything, all I say are assumptions, but you must not go very misguided ... The behavior of Mel and Lima is not normal tonight. Moreover, even if not, the entrance of a new girl, young and eager to party, always alters the other girls who see that their convent can be altered. Keep in mind, that with Lara, everything was clear ... every one in her room, nobody got into anyone's life. And she must have been aware of the show last night, I remind you that they are talking about social networks.