Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

j'espère que michellex va rentrer, car son gode est à barca1!!!!:biggrin: j'ai acheté les tickets pour le grand show, et maintenant j'attends la star!!!!!!!!!::)

hope michellex will return because her dildo is at barca1 !!!!:biggrin:I bought tickets for the big show, and now I'm waiting for the star !!!!!!!!!::)

In the meantime, I wait in music !!!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest emeraldking
1 hour ago, Pookus said:

Lima gone for 38 hours now. Missing my nudie bakes. Concerned.

she could be staying at that guy she had on cam last week with her place

bet hes having a great time 38 hours with that ass

:biggrin:

3 hours ago, emeraldking said:

she could be staying at that guy she had on cam last week with her place

bet hes having a great time 38 hours with that ass

:biggrin:

That's sort of what worries me a bit here. I don't speak Russian, but by the sombre mood she was in, and the hand gestures and pointing to the cams she did while talking to Melissa (during her mammoth English/Russian phone conversation with whoever), that 'Old Mate' didn't know about night vision, and that he thought just turning the lights off meant nobody could see him, hence the 'open and giving' sex display, and the not bothering to cover himself up as he slept. She seemed to indicate that he was embarrassed by finding out from others who watched, that they could see him, and that she should have warned him about the Infra-Reds. So, if she is with him, is she there voluntarily (she didn't look that keen to go the other morning when she left), or is she being forced to pay 'retribution' for his embarrassment. Or is she in hiding, waiting for RLC to do something about getting her out of the apartment.

All Michelle going to do is play mind game with the viewer & that it. You heard the conversation between Melissa & Michelle about what she has to do on the sex cam & basically she was saying you have to play mind game with the customer so she using the same tactics with RLC viewer.So all you going to get out of Michelle is a little teasing hear & there. She not going to do a show like some of you guys like to see.Really she just there for vacation also Belle got a extra bonus for getting her to come

• Upvote 1