Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Been following RLC since Nora days and been on Cc for a while. I don't pay so I base my opinions on free cams, blurred thumbnails and you're guys comments do be gentle with me :-). I'm I the only 1 here who thinks Melted is a slow burner?  She gets better every day

You know I think Barca1 has a lot going for it and its not cos I can't see the other1! You've got Melissa for a start.

1. In my opinion she's really attractive, not necessarily in the same league facially as Jas, Kami or Lara but similar to Irma.

2. She has a great body. Slim but a great shape. She looks after herself

3. I think she's classy! She has an agenda and sticks with it. She reminds me of Rita a bit in that respect. I think she acts as naturally as anyone can with cameras pointing at you. I don't really think they're influencing her behaviour as much as some of the others,

4. Yes she can talk for England on the phone but if she's doing that in just a shirt that's fine by me!

5. She's comfortable in her own company but I think she's also very friendly and can mix

6. She's not MyMel yet and I won't ask her to wear heels all the time but I'd rather watch her make Blinis topless than all the other tenants shag each other's brains out!

7, Plus Lima's is just Lima! She's as mad as a box of frogs but I like her. You're not sure what you're gonna get ha!

So Michelle please read this and give these lovely girls a chance. I'm sure you can enjoy it at Barca1 :)

• Upvote 5

True. I don't really know what control RLC have over the girls being new on here and I can only see so much. I might be wrong but taking on board everyone's comments from what they've seen over the last months there appears to be a fair bit of guesswork and speculation but I'm not really in a position to comment...