Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 hours ago, Nick said:

By the way Lima did more show then Melissa , in my opinion Melissa did only nude shower  and sleep nude I didn't't see anything else she did if she did I miss it , Lima contributed more then Melissa Lara and the new girl Jessica 

Yes, but her showers and nude shows are easy on the eye with that body! :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

36 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Why would we want to have Irma  back,  we already have plenty of  pictures of her playing with her  toy :biggrin: (jk of course).

Melissa  opened up a lot recently,  she  seemed more relaxed, interacting with the other girls, smiling more, plus plenty of awesome nudity, and she even started to  be a little naughty in the bath.Given  time and a  better case, she would have shined.

Great minds think alike :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Nick said:

That's big question  , as you know no one can take Irma's place , she is in my opinion she is the best thing happened to RLC she doesn't have to do anything her smiles her movement of the body from day one she is priceless  her personality  you don't get bored just watching her and I miss her :heart::heart::angel::biggrin: and she is Angel!!!!!

There no denying it Nick, she was great :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Although I physically like it and I find an interesting woman, the truth is that it did not enter a good era ...
Lima, I am convinced that it is the problem, before more than now, but it was not good and continues without being good for the houses, perhaps if for RLC, since she contributes things that the other girls, nor dare to do, nudes integral Showing genitals, live masturbation, that's what many RLC customers are looking for and want.
That, and that Lara did not help much either, have made Mel, can shine

3 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

she  arrived 27/10 and  will leave 04/12.  so it is more than 1 month,  she had her contract terminated

That doesn't mean she was terminated.  There are many girls outside the 30, 60, 90 day window.  Jasmin 45; Rebecca 1st time 14, 2nd time 44; Anna 72; Stella 47; Megan 51; Elisa 51; Layla 24; Sara 35.  That doesn't mean that they were not fired.  As stated earlier by StoneCold (I agree) she probably was scheduled now and wanted to extend but unable to due to replacement already signed up.

4 minutes ago, F219 said:

That doesn't mean she was terminated.  There are many girls outside the 30, 60, 90 day window.  Jasmin 45; Rebecca 1st time 14, 2nd time 44; Anna 72; Stella 47; Megan 51; Elisa 51; Layla 24; Sara 35.  That doesn't mean that they were not fired.  As stated earlier by StoneCold (I agree) she probably was scheduled now and wanted to extend but unable to due to replacement already signed up.

Read the translation to Kitek/Yury, she was fired...

• Upvote 1

I  agree that Lima is the voyeur's dream , with open (very open:angel:) nudity, bates whenever she feels like, managed to bang 2 different guys, pretty awesome stuff.

On the other hand her behaviour  is often odd and I don't think she gets along that well  with the other girls .

I admit that I  fancy Mel pretty hard, her body  is fantastic,  her facial expressions when she had pleasure in the bath were so beautiful (too bad the cam in the bathroom don't allow us to see anything)  that I am really craving for more.

I just came in and I find the house in maintenance ...
I find it very rare, I saw no stranger so that today the house was so.
If anything, she was writing to someone after going to sleep, and I have been told that this conversation lasted a long time (+20 min), I can not say, since I left soon after she started.