Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I  hope it is actual maintenance...  like

... fixing the Wi-Fi so that Jessica can work in her room and at least entertain rlc  viewers...

... adding a second cam, top down, in the bathroom(one can always dream...),  or a cam at the mirror in Mel's room ...

Then again probably not, but let me hopea  little !

• Upvote 1

Well it is pointless to argue about semantics anyway,  whether the contract  was breached or not renewed is not the main problem, the problem is that RLC  got rid of a nice girl, in an unusual and surprising way, who wanted to stay and fit in the project better than  several of their late recruits,  which both  baffles and saddens me.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

she  arrived 27/10 and  will leave 04/12.  so it is more than 1 month,  she had her contract terminated

This was the response I got from RLC  quite a bit after I sent them an e-Mail of the Cam Show Crap.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7. We can't tell them what to do. This is the part of her life, her job. And you can see all of these parts.  (Same BS Spiel they give every time. Nice Copy & Paste RLC)

So she had her Contract Terminated for Living Her Real Life.   Laughing.gif

• Upvote 7

6 hours ago, Nick said:

That's big question  , as you know no one can take Irma's place , she is in my opinion she is the best thing happened to RLC she doesn't have to do anything her smiles her movement of the body from day one she is priceless  her personality  you don't get bored just watching her and I miss her :heart::heart::angel::biggrin: and she is Angel!!!!!

Being a relative "newbie" at the time, I didn't know anything about her, and was instantly drawn in by her charisma. :)

• Upvote 1

Yeah Irma  was great, both of her tenures. She wasn't the prettiest girl in rlc, but she had charm, an intoxicating  smile, beautiful eyes, and ahem ... assets.:heart:

I had a first bad impression of her, because she engaged, literally hours after her arrival, in a graphic - and obviously for the cams - bate, that smelled fake (amusingly,  it was cut short by the poorest  timing of an UM  ever).

However, she quickly won me and many others by her personality, attitude, and joy of life, making a terrific team with ilona  and  Anna . Yes, she was in to give  viewers entertainment, understood that and acted accordingly, and no doubt got plenty of bonuses, but she sold these moments so well, so smoothly, so naturally that there was no other way than to enjoy them as they came :angel:

So yeah,  she was like the model girl for RCL,  achieving with charm and class  the difficult balance between a genuine real life, and viewers "entertainment".

That's why, by the way, I am not dismissing Jessica  yet, I am  hoping to  see if she can manage the  separation between her work and the rest of her tenure well.

• Upvote 3