Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

can any one tell me show like the one Jessica and Rebecca who pays and watch , I like Jessica but the show sucks lol and people  pay and watch they must be living in some part of the wold must not have any population there 

If I was a young girl away from my boyfriend for a protracted period of time I think I might communicate with him via Skype and I think I might dress up.  My kids contact me through skype all the time and by the way she is acting, it doesn't seem to be a cam show to for a public site.  To familiar and tame.  More like she's talking to someone she knows.  Might even be an absent sugar daddy.  I don't really know, I don't speak the language but I know I wouldn't be doing a cam slut show with a room mate I hardly know in the room.

Notice how she scrolls down her phone during the so-called breaks.  I'd almost bet these are individual skype calls.  Maybe not a boyfriend but private skype customers, or friends anyways.  I just don't think she on a public cam site or doing public camming.