Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Nick said:

Now now now watch your language LOL

oh- Nick- I was going to say "or go to another fucking apartment"- but instead I will say "go to another intercourse apartment" hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

just messing with you

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

I don't quite get it-most of you wanted and enjoyed the "dildo threesome orgy" before-certainly not normal real life-

I personally do not mind this cam show especially if it is done like Michelle did-which I think a lot of you enjoyed-of course again not real life

So are we to go back to simple showers, sex and some nudity in here-will that stop the complaining>??

happyone- you already know the answer to that

why should it be banned?  RLC stands for REAL life cams. people doing everyday stuff. some people work in offices, some get naked on cam at home. so what's the big deal about that? it's real life.  the only difference here is that she's in free cams for all the non-paying members. to ban this activity would be pretty dumb. might as well just say no masturbating in your rooms either.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I don't quite get it-most of you wanted and enjoyed the "dildo threesome orgy" before-certainly not normal real life-

I personally do not mind this cam show especially if it is done like Michelle did-which I think a lot of you enjoyed-of course again not real life

So are we to go back to simple showers, sex and some nudity in here-will that stop the complaining>??

I liked the threesome orgy...nothing on here is real life... end of discussion

Just now, maxfactor said:

I liked the threesome orgy...nothing on here is real life... end of discussion

So the next time everyone is just sitting and watching tv, or sleeping, or reading, or eating for a week-I hope like hell you are NOT one of the people who post

BORING BORING BORING BORING

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, GetSome2014 said:

why should it be banned?  RLC stands for REAL life cams. people doing everyday stuff. some people work in offices, some get naked on cam at home. so what's the big deal about that? it's real life.  the only difference here is that she's in free cams for all the non-paying members. to ban this activity would be pretty dumb. might as well just say no masturbating in your rooms either.

getsome- great profile picture- I remember when that happened- another fine moment on RLC:biggrin::biggrin: