Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

39 minutes ago, Nick said:

Now I learn there trick they put there dress on and of every time they do the show that it takes time and charge by minute they make more money :biggrin:

You have not visited many cam sites... have you?????  It shows :angel::angel:

50 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

Even though  I know she's faking it....I couldn't care less...  I pay for entertainment and she delivers.

The "cam girls" on RLC are so boring that It is difficult to find a meaningful description. ... but ... The words "entertainment" and "delivers" are simply just very wrong.

I do not understand why there are people paying for her stupid teasing (fake) shows, because there are so many much more open, real performing and even better looking girls on cam pages that the content she provide can be rated as actually worthless without any doubt. Lucky for her, there seems to be always some idiots who are  stupid enough to waste their money for nothing. 

Anyway, girls like Jessica and Rebecca make me recognize, that's time is to end my payment to RLC, even with all there improvements with most of the premium couple apartments RLC did in last time. Barcelona and RLC fail to continue at least a part of the real fun and openness that they had just a few weeks ago in barcelona. It is simply disappointing. ... Currently, non of the (nice looking) girls there is actually delivering. .. It all teasing, fake or hidden. 

• Upvote 2

Michelle cam site is "well known" by now, because whoever found the info didn't sit on it ... :dodgy:, and those who got the info second hand helped spread it

But by now I have pretty much figured out that this forum is like sex in the Nina and Kira's appartment, there are givers, and there are takers :dodgy:

• Upvote 3

Melissa se despierta!
Y, por supuesto, en el teléfono, incluso antes de levantarse de la cama ... esta chica tiene un problema serio de las redes sociales ...
supongo que cuando ella va a trabajar, ella no va a estar con el RRSS todo el día, pero el cliente puede ser bastante molesto.