Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

One hell of a good show wasted by the inane coverage of B1 bathroom. Sending another mail to RLC, they are really wasting that girl here. We need a good cam in B1 bathroom way more than a camera in stesha's room.

I would not work this way, because everyone could see that she is doing in not for real. ... :)

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

One hell of a good show wasted by the inane coverage of B1 bathroom. Sending another mail to RLC, they are really wasting that girl here. We need a good cam in B1 bathroom way more than a camera in stesha's room.

already have stesha room cam, now add another cam in B1 bathroom

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Honestly I think it was a show, But she is very willing to perform, and I don't think she is hiding deliberately. Thus : need for a camera.

If its a show its damn good and we need more of that sort of thing, Irma was damn good at it and she was less bothered about someone walking in (ILONA !) Jess seems less comfortable with nudity and stuff around others but fine on her own. Maybe when she is home alone one of the times we might get an epic bate !

• Upvote 2