Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Honestly I think it was a show, But she is very willing to perform, and I don't think she is hiding deliberately. Thus : need for a camera.

If you want to watch a show, catch her on cam.

That was no show.

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

That was 100% real she went red in the face.....

I do not think so. ... it was a fake show (exterm likely) ... and also very overplayed.

... anyway ... we both have no prove ... but ... i do not fall for all this teasing and fake shows game in barcelona any more

... ... maybe some day RLC will cast some open minded girls again ... until than ... i will not count a fake show as something real

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not think so. ... it was a fake show (exterm likely) ... and also very overplayed.

... anyway ... we both have no prove ... but ... i do not fall for all this teasing and fake shows game in barcelona any more

... ... maybe some day RLC will cast some open minded girls again ... until than ... i will not count a fake show as something real

We all have our own views and opinions that't the idea of this forum, we all get to air them and its great

• Upvote 2

To be honest it doesn't matter if it was a show or not. It was damn sexy, and those misers at RLC who couldn't be arsed to put a frigging camera for YEARS in that bathroom, just so that we can actually see the batthtub (you know, the voyeur part of our 45 a month subscription), damn wasted it. Really convincing show, real bate, a mix of the two ? whatever, it was hot, it was blocked by the farking camera, and it is really sad.

Let your voices be heard, mail RLC.

• Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Not many here who thinks it was fake I'm afraid. Or she's a really good actress, and we've seen she isn't judging by her cam shows! She needs to take it to her bedroom and dispel all the doubters now.....

She probably only got privacy at home living with family in the bathroom.  Moved out with roommates.  Only had privacy in bathroom.  Just a habit.  Deal with it people.

Relax, take a breath, smile, and enjoy the view.  I know I am.

• Upvote 2

il y a 12 minutes, happyone a dit :

What are you watching-if you are not enjoying the new participants in Barc 1-you better go to another apartment

What are you telling me? I am very happy to see these girls in this apartment B1, only, for the holiday season, I would like to see Irma again, and obviously I am not the only one! I have the right to express my opinion. And I'm a fan of this apartment for a long time.

Just now, F219 said:

You are correct sulzer even when others are just wrong.

... just try to start to think with the body part intended for this task ... as long as you want it to be true no matter what ... you can no see how obviously that was played

BTW, if she would be so open to masturbate in front of the cams ... she could do this also on her cam scam ... lets face it people ... it is way more simple for her just to fake something not to be seen 

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

What are you telling me? I am very happy to see these girls in this apartment B1, only, for the holiday season, I would like to see Irma again, and obviously I am not the only one! I have the right to express my opinion. And I'm a fan of this apartment for a long time.

Everyone wants to see Irma again, me more so as it could bring my Ilona back too.

• Upvote 1