Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

That show with the banana was a lot sexier than her regular cam show. It's bloody good that us RLC viewers are better treated than her paying customers, but I wonder why her regular show is so stereotypical while it is clear that she can do so much more.

• Upvote 2

Just now, happyman88 said:

damnation, i need to disappear for a while for dinner and leave you all with this wonderful foxy lady :sad: Catch you all later

Yes same here happy. Don't start without me guys.....please :cry:

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

That show with the banana was a lot sexier than her regular cam show. It's bloody good that us RLC viewers are better treated than her paying customers, but I wonder why her regular show is so stereotypical while it is clear that she can do so much more.

She only does what she has to.....

1 hour ago, F219 said:

Then we are being selective in who can be in rlc.  Must not have rough life, must be a certain weight, must have no limitations, etc...  Discrimination comes in all forms.  Just accept who is here,and enjoy.

Who is being selective, and what form of discrimination is that? Educate me! I said, I rather her LEAVE!!!!!!!! She is a LOST course; I`m NOT into Women, who butcher their bodies, or it can be abusive, whatever the fucking case, is my opinion, so, don`t assume you know me or what I feel for others. Stick to your Bullshit theories, and if you think for one Minute that I'm NOT willing to meet with someone with stupidity, bring it on. :angry:

• Upvote 2