Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

I  didn't  see any shopping bags when they came in though so networking would be my take on it. Don't get me wrong, it's  great to see b-1 back to happier times like the old days but think about it. Jess is just in her first week while Lima is in her last month so to my mind she is showing Jess the ropes and Lima has been  around the block more times than an old Ford so it's let's hope it's the good blocks she shows her round. 

hey happyman- not disagreeing with what you are saying, but did see Nicole have a small blue bag when she walked in, and put it on the table below the coats- just what I saw is all

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I  didn't  see any shopping bags when they came in though so networking would be my take on it. Don't get me wrong, it's  great to see b-1 back to happier times like the old days but think about it. Jess is just in her first week while Lima is in her last month so to my mind she is showing Jess the ropes and Lima has been  around the block more times than an old Ford so it's let's hope it's the good blocks she shows her round. 

You mean that they were strolling ?, when the sun falls, it is not very pleasant to walk by the sea.

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

hey happyman- not disagreeing with what you are saying, but did see Nicole have a small blue bag when she walked in, and put it on the table below the coats- just what I saw is all

Was it the blue bowl she just washed you saw maybe?

9 minutes ago, vortios said:

You mean that they were strolling ?, when the sun falls, it is not very pleasant to walk by the sea.

Mate, walks by the beach at night are fantastic! I don't know if that's what they were doing, but whenever I am on holiday anywhere a nighttime beach walk is essential

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Mate, walks by the beach at night are fantastic! I don't know if that's what they were doing, but whenever I am on holiday anywhere a nighttime beach walk is essential

And in Barcelona! Not quite the same where I live though :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Agreed Ben, stayed overnight on a beach for 4th of July once. Seeing and hearing the beach at night was one of the best things i've done

• Upvote 1