Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

So apparently Jessica is aware of our complaints : either she reads CC or has someone read it for her, or RLC gives her feedback : she responded with the standing bate in the bathroom (instead of beeing hidden by the tube), and the cam show on her bed, facing camera, with an actually fantastic view (probably better than her customers pro camera vs laptop cam).

Managed to catch part of the show ... yes it is definitely "fake" and a bit cheesy. But seeing it up close, it is not THAT bad. That smile is a bit forced, but it is beautiful nonethelless. She is one of the hottest girls in RLC's current cast, and I didn't have too much trouble to disconnect the part of my brain that was dismissing the show (to be honest, my blood flow was directed to more critical body functions :angel: ) and enjoy the sight.

• Upvote 1

I have only one word to describe Nicole : tantalizing.

Physically speaking, she is completely my style. Objectively Jess has the most insanely perfect body out there, but I appreciate Nicole's fuller figure. Her face, espcially with loose hair, is damning.  And this is coming for someone who was really much into Melissa (still miss her, still think she had her place over girls like Candy or Sia, but I have to admit that I understand RLC's desire to make room for Nicole)

And each time, we seem to come ever so close of the holy grail, just to be denied by that teasing fox :).

With my work schedule and the fact I will be away for the week end, my only fear is to miss the moment we are all waiting for :dodgy: 

• Upvote 4