Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Might seem a minor point but someone earlier suggested (can't remember who) there was already a gap appearing between Lima/Nicole and Jess based on the fact Lima and Nicole spent what was probably a very enjoyable afternoon and evening yesterday in Barca and Jess didn't. This was no doubt Jess decision not to go cos as mentioned days ago from one of Kiteks great translations, she wasn't going to do much site seeing. Now the pixie and the elf have gone out together, which suggests to me that it's a happy little house at the moment and I hope it stays this way :rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Actually, this is also a good thing. ... So many people here would waste there money for nothing.

Just have a look. The "show" is exterm boring and needless (especially on RLC but also in general). ... Maybe it is the best to ignore her when she is doing her "show" and hope for a fast replacement (without cam "show" setting).

While I am a bit iffy about  the strategy  to recruit cam girls, I think Jessica delivers.  She stays mostly at home,  gives us copious amounts  of sexy stuff   outside of her cam shows (nudity,  workouts,  not to mention the cooking shows), and get along well with her flatmates.

The  atmosphere in b1 is great, all three  girls are interacting, a thing we haven't seen since Lola days.  there is no need for rlc  to break that friendly ambiance,  regardless of how palatable Jessica's  job is for some.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

I don't want her replaced, she does enough when she is not camming, which do be fair on her she has not done a lot of camming lately.

If RLC would have a good casting, camming would not even worth mentioning .... but ... they hove some nice girls like to tease, but without any real life

... lets face it ... with girls like Irma ... no one would even care a bit about the cam-girls ... i am very sure about it ... expect ... irma would start to play with them ... ;)

52 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

While I am a bit iffy about  the strategy  to recruit cam girls, I think Jessica delivers.  She stays mostly at home,  gives us copious amounts  of sexy stuff   outside of her cam shows (nudity,  workouts,  not to mention the cooking shows), and get along well with her flatmates.

The  atmosphere in b1 is great, all three  girls are interacting, a thing we haven't seen since Lola days.  there is no need for rlc  to break that friendly ambiance,  regardless of how palatable Jessica's  job is for some.

Non of the girls "delivers". ... it is basicaly all a big teasing event. ... nothing real and boring as hell.

The only positiv development is that Jessica and Nicole seems to get along well. ... but ... this should be nothing to even worth mentioning ... and ...  considering the action and fun of the past ... it is simply not satisfactory ... barcelona is still almost dead.