Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, temp01 said:

Me gustaría ver una opción para seleccionar un número de los apartamentos para tener acceso a ... tal vez diez o menos, a un ritmo algo menor. Yo podría cortar siete de mi visión por completo sin pérdida de todo lo que quiera ver. Soy consciente de que Efim ha puesto en muchas "shows", pero también ha actuado como un idiota en lugar de un hombre en alguna ocasión. No quiero a él ni nada que ver con él ver.  

Do not ask that the boys are Einstein ... that they fuck in a decent way ... and not the penis does not hide when you see a camera ... do not ask much more.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

11 minutes ago, temp01 said:

I would like to see an option to select a number of the apartments to have access to... maybe ten  or so, at a somewhat reduced rate.  I could easily cut seven out of my viewing altogether without loss of anything I want to see.  I realize that Efim has put on many "shows" but he has also acted as an asshole instead of a man on occasion.  I don't want to watch him or anything to do with him.  

They do.  There 7 apartments for standard and 17 for premium.

45 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Keep in mind (you just have to see the number of forum posts on CC, the thumbnails, auto cam, etc ...) that the barcelona appartments are extremely popular and a probable big source of subscribers. Even if you don't appreciate them, and it is your prerogative, I'm pretty sure they are RLC's "cash cow", and closing them will not be a good thing for your subscription.

We all have different expectations of RLC. To me B1 and B2 are the RLC bread and butter apps. The high turnover of lovely girls is the reason for this. As vlk says the number of posts easily outnumbers the others and proves this. Even you guys who always slag these apps off can't tell me there's a little anticipation there when a new girl is coming in. I only follow B1, B2 and K+K. I occasionally tune in to Leora if Paul's out, Zoya, if Lev's out and E+F at 1st because I really liked her in B1 a while ago. But M+S, N+B and now E+F don't do it for me. Chaturbate or a million and 1 sites are there if you want 24/7 shagging and sausage eating. Most of the time they look like they're auditioning for a movie.

I'm aware that some here want 24/7 shagging and that's fine but I don't agree with attacking apartment that don't serve your needs. I've had a brief look at the competition to RLC and its shite! If you can't find something that suits you in 17 apartments as a premium member you're hard to please. If you don't like the fact that the girls are trying to lead a relatively real life( in front of cameras) and dare I say it talking, laughing and basically interacting with each other, and trying to earn a bit of extra cash, they're plenty of choice here but don't keep complaining about them, If B1 and or B2 close, It'll be the end of RLC as we know it.

It would be interesting to know how many of us actually are interested in M+S, D+D, N+K, A+D and C+S (apart from Blue) I never watch these. They don't float my boat I'm afraid, I don't watch the others either but I know a lot of you guys do. Sorry I went on a bit and most of you won't get to the end before falling asleep but I just wanted to air my views. I know you all won't agree...:blush:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We all have different expectations of RLC. To me B1 and B2 are the RLC bread and butter apps. The high turnover of lovely girls is the reason for this. As vlk says the number of posts easily outnumbers the others and proves this. Even you guys who always slag these apps off can't tell me there's a little anticipation there when a new girl is coming in. I only follow B1, B2 and K+K. I occasionally tune in to Leora if Paul's out, Zoya, if Lev's out and E+F at 1st because I really liked her in B1 a while ago. But M+S, N+B and now E+F don't do it for me. Chaturbate or a million and 1 sites are there if you want 24/7 shagging and sausage eating. Most of the time they look like they're auditioning for a movie.

I'm aware that some here want 24/7 shagging and that's fine but I don't agree with attacking apartment that don't serve your needs. I've had a brief look at the competition to RLC and its shite! If you can't find something that suits you in 17 apartments as a premium member you're hard to please. If you don't like the fact that the girls are trying to lead a relatively real life( in front of cameras) and dare I say it talking, laughing and basically interacting with each other, and trying to earn a bit of extra cash, they're plenty of choice here but don't keep complaining about them, If B1 and or B2 close, It'll be the end of RLC as we know it.

It would be interesting to know how many of us actually are interested in M+S, D+D, N+K, A+D and C+S (apart from Blue) I never watch these. They don't float my boat I'm afraid, I don't watch the others either but I know a lot of you guys do. Sorry I went on a bit and most of you won't get to the end before falling asleep but I just wanted to air my views. I know you all won't agree...:blush:

Hey you got to the end happy..:blush:

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

I've been scared of a girl who looks like Sia, at Elfm's house
Maybe it's not the same, but a quick glance, and when I saw her, I almost fell out of the chair

Elfm  house is in St. Petersburg (I guess) and the girls in Barcelona

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, MrBox said:

No. This is not the case. ... Why do you say something like that? .... Especially the girls in B2 are almost fun-free and without any real action. ... Except maybe, Michelle with her useless cam show. ... It actually very sad and not even close to the time with girls as Irma and Ilona. 

I'm taking about the girls here in B1. This is the B1 thread. Yes the B2 girls are not worth watching and I'll go to that thread to talk about them. You can't lump them together any more than you can the couples apartments.