Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Planificación Familiar Natural Harley, y que están mal en este caso. Lo aprendí en el chuirch durante 12 años. Una mujer tiene descargar todo el tiempo. :biggrin:

Lo más común es que sólo serías descargas vaginales habituales de una mujer.

En casi cualquier momento dado, tenemos descargas vaginales y el moco cervical, que son parte de nuestro ciclo mensual de la fertilidad, y también la forma en la vagina, se limpia solo. Los vertidos durante las fases del ciclo de fertilidad varían en función de la fase en que estamos. Durante una parte, pueden ser más grueso, más cremosa y blanca, mientras que en otros, que el moco es más delgada, más clara y más fluido. porque la vagina es un órgano de auto-limpieza - limpio, ¿eh? - También tenemos las descargas que mantienen todo en equilibrio para que no terminan con una infección .    

También, cuando las mujeres se excitan sexualmente, la vagina a menudo auto-lubrica. Que los fluidos tiende a ser delgada y acuosa, pero también se mezcla con cualquiera que sea nuestra de descarga en un momento dado es. Así, si por ejemplo, usted estaba en la fase de su ciclo donde su descarga era más blanca o más cremoso, cuando eso se mezclaron con su auto-lubricación, que puede aparecer como una descarga más fluido, de color blanquecino.   

Also, and I do not say that what I saw last night, when you ejaculate inside the woman, part of the semen, comes out of the vagina, and remains stuck in her panties, although washed immediately after.

It's more, if you fuck with your wife, even if you do with a condom, if after ejaculating, you take it off and continue fucking, it is possible, she also stain her panties with semen, if you do not wash your penis.

It's just my experience.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Maybe we all should agree from now on that every time the girls go outside the apt it is for having sex with one or maybe several guy`s.

It would be so much more pleasant to read this forum then! We could also agree that Lima is the mother of all sexual actions in barc1!

Anyone who dissagree is probably blind or stupid that doesn`t see what is goin on here at this  training house.

This is a stupid statement

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Tal vez todos deberíamos estar de acuerdo en que a partir de ahora cada vez que las niñas van fuera del apt es por tener relaciones sexuales con uno o tal vez varios tipo `s.

Sería mucho más agradable de leer este foro a continuación! Podríamos también de acuerdo en que Lima es la madre de todas las acciones sexuales en barc1!

Cualquiera que dissagree es probablemente ciego o estúpido que doesn `t ver lo que está pasando aquí en esta casa de formación de escolta.

That's a joke, right? Something that you consider that can maintain that affirmation, that the others we have to keep in mind?

I mean it, what do you see, that I have not seen, to come to that conclusion?

3 minutes ago, F219 said:

Esta es una afirmación estúpida

I never say that a statement is stupid, even if I think about it.
Give him a chance to express himself.
Not to be exactly something that categorically belies that claim, which I believe is not the case.

2 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

I don`t write this as a real statement it`s just my way of telling that it`s so frustrating to read how some people here is assuming the things that i wrote!

It is still absurd to write.

Hace 4 minutos, rockinvidde dijo:

Todavía no He Decidido Escribir ESTO Como una Declaración Verdadera `s Sólo mi forma de sable que` s muy frustrante to read CÓMO ALGUNAS personajes Aquí Está asumiendo Las Cosas Que él escrito!

I am also very frustrated, if not for the chat, that the hours that I enter to disconnect from the real world, and to see some spectacle on the part of the girls (that nothing more that means, that they have party, dances and flirts ) And none of that happens night after night.
At best, RLC allowed us a couple of weeks, in September they were devastating, I also remember it because it had an important workload, and could hardly sleep in those two weeks ... but even so, it was a lot More bearable than all this.
Even so, to say that, without proof, is not pretty.
I recommend you, if you allow me to, that you use other expressions, like that RLC we love, that they tease us, that our money is worth much more than the show that we receive in return ... lol
They, I mean RLC, have the pan held by the handle, so little we can do, nothing more than throw in the towel, and do something else, and not enter here.

21 minutes ago, vortios said:

I do not want to take the illusion out of anyone, but the streak we have, is not precisely to see parties, at least, they do not have parties inside the house ... for not having, nor are encouraged to dance ... before Belle , The last of the princesses, danced ... It was rare the girl who did not dance, even more than one she did naked or half naked ... Personally, it bothers me a lot, that there were dances at the party, I do not want to think that it is due to the presence of the "type", but rather the requirement of the script, and then not having any intention of dancing. Someone, who really know, why this happens. And I mean it, I would like someone to put some light in that darkness.

How about from one of those people who would really know: ::)

You think so? Lol. I can disappoint you no any bonuses. People are invited to a real life. No they do not control. No one is forcing them to do something. Moreover they do not even communicate with them. If you do not know your guesses here to write with this statement is ridiculous. Forgive me for my lack of restraint, but you are so worried about the rent ?! I want to assure you that there is no rent. And vydumanyh bonuses. And this is not a project of such a scale as you describe. Poor people living on the rent. Lol. Or what Leora entertains you? Then I open another secret. That you entertain Leora. I think you know what I mean. Personalities who are just sitting at their IDD and waiting that someone will have sex. You yourself are the guys lead busy lives? I think the fact that you're here 24/7 answer is obvious. Your mentality is pathetic. First of all, insulting someone you insult yourself! And the funny thing .. you can go on thinking that you are all intelligent.

I'm not saying that couples do not pay anything. Of course pay. But exactly the same. No matter what they go veiled or naked. There are no bonuses. There are no scripts. You have a violent fantasy guys. Moreover, many girls are very educated. For example Maya has its own store, Zoe is an actress in the theater. I just think (I can not speak for all) but the girls love the camera. Maybe someone loves attention. Someone is an exhibitionist. In any case, this is no reason to insult the participants. All couples live a real life. Zoe has brought to the fact that she left to itself. And it has become more closed. I'm not saying that it is now necessary to say only good things about the participants. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I approve of the criticism when it is justified. But to write insults in other .. it says only about your upbringing and mentality. I do not often go there, but this time could not remain silent. And yet of course all participants are aware of this forum. But fortunately did not give it a value. I do not touch all the dirt here. Man plunges into it only when it receives. Your dirt remains the same with you. And stop telling me about the apartments in the B1 and B2. I do not care to these "smart" girls. And very sorry for them. I want that Santa gave them a little brains. (Sorry for the  indiscretion) So I hope you calm down with their disputes. I'm not talking about Irma. Ilona and Irma quite fairly clever girl. I'm talking about those girls are now. And not one of them unfortunately does not possess intelligence. I am afraid as though they are not drunk last brains. In any case, I do not want to offend them. It's their life. Just really sorry to see how young girls drink, smoke and take drugs. There are the clubs. Instead of reading books, to dance or sports. Go to the event. What the study. Just my personal opinion.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

How about from one of those people who would really know: ::)

You think so? Lol. I can disappoint you no any bonuses. People are invited to a real life. No they do not control. No one is forcing them to do something. Moreover they do not even communicate with them. If you do not know your guesses here to write with this statement is ridiculous. Forgive me for my lack of restraint, but you are so worried about the rent ?! I want to assure you that there is no rent. And vydumanyh bonuses. And this is not a project of such a scale as you describe. Poor people living on the rent. Lol. Or what Leora entertains you? Then I open another secret. That you entertain Leora. I think you know what I mean. Personalities who are just sitting at their IDD and waiting that someone will have sex. You yourself are the guys lead busy lives? I think the fact that you're here 24/7 answer is obvious. Your mentality is pathetic. First of all, insulting someone you insult yourself! And the funny thing .. you can go on thinking that you are all intelligent.

I'm not saying that couples do not pay anything. Of course pay. But exactly the same. No matter what they go veiled or naked. There are no bonuses. There are no scripts. You have a violent fantasy guys. Moreover, many girls are very educated. For example Maya has its own store, Zoe is an actress in the theater. I just think (I can not speak for all) but the girls love the camera. Maybe someone loves attention. Someone is an exhibitionist. In any case, this is no reason to insult the participants. All couples live a real life. Zoe has brought to the fact that she left to itself. And it has become more closed. I'm not saying that it is now necessary to say only good things about the participants. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I approve of the criticism when it is justified. But to write insults in other .. it says only about your upbringing and mentality. I do not often go there, but this time could not remain silent. And yet of course all participants are aware of this forum. But fortunately did not give it a value. I do not touch all the dirt here. Man plunges into it only when it receives. Your dirt remains the same with you. And stop telling me about the apartments in the B1 and B2. I do not care to these "smart" girls. And very sorry for them. I want that Santa gave them a little brains. (Sorry for the  indiscretion) So I hope you calm down with their disputes. I'm not talking about Irma. Ilona and Irma quite fairly clever girl. I'm talking about those girls are now. And not one of them unfortunately does not possess intelligence. I am afraid as though they are not drunk last brains. In any case, I do not want to offend them. It's their life. Just really sorry to see how young girls drink, smoke and take drugs. There are the clubs. Instead of reading books, to dance or sports. Go to the event. What the study. Just my personal opinion.

Leora has her doctrine in medicine.  Well said.

I have no clue why , but Nicole had done the pussy washing  routine every day since she is here, even on days when she did not go out.

Also I don't know what they are doing out there (and I don't care, we can't  see it and have no control about it, so it is useless  to explode my brain with  guesses and phantasms ),  but (**********&**********) (it is what I understand of all the allusions  made here )  is work requiring time  and commitment. jess and nicole have been in the apartment 20 or 21h out of 24 thus far, and that include grocery and shopping runs, it will require  an  extraordinary and unlikely amount of organisation to  have that kind of double life.  If they spend the night out, we may start  with the conspiracy  theories, but  we aren't  there yet.

• Upvote 1