Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Natural Family Planning Harley, and you are wrong on this one. I taught it in the chuirch for 12 years. A woman has discharge all the time. :biggrin:

Most commonly, that'd just be a woman's usual vaginal discharges.

At nearly any given time, we have vaginal discharges and cervical mucus which are part of our monthly fertility cycle, and also the way the vagina cleans itself. Discharges during phases of the fertility cycle vary, based on the phase that we're in. During one part, they may be thicker, creamier and white, while during others, that mucus is thinner, more clear and more fluid. because the vagina is a self-cleaning organ -- neat, huh? -- we also have discharges which keep everything in balance so that we don't wind up with an infection.

Too, when women become sexually aroused, the vagina often self-lubricates. That fluids tends to be thin and watery, but it also gets mixed with whatever our discharge at a given time is. So, if for instance, you were in the phase of your cycle where your discharge was whiter or creamier, when that got mixed with your self-lubrication, it can appear as a more fluid, whitish discharge.

Just to back you up starider, I worked in microbiology for 40 years so I have some insite into this topic, so I totally agree with you 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, albacore said:

Ahora ¿dónde has visto estas fotos? ¿Cómo sabes que es antes de haber comenzado con RLC?

That information was received by Whatsapp, so the origin is not how it got, but it is information contrasted by CC and RLCfan participants, so I give it as good. It's not a photographic montage, or anything of the sort.