Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, hayaxi said:

Lo sé, pero me estaba preguntando respecto a los inquilinos de RLC. ¿Por qué creo que tengo una gran cantidad de LifeStraw®? 

Anyway, they have filters in the house installed, if you noticed, the first day, Nicole, did not know how to fill the water heater for infusions, the faucet next to the sink. Until Lima explained it to him. The problem, that this leads filters, I do not know, if they have changed it. It is an osmosis system

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't think B1 girls drink much noldus apart from Lima. They didn't when they went across to B2...

agree, but I'm a little sorry for that...they have become a little more familiar with each other

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

agree, but I'm a little sorry for that...they have become a little more familiar with each other

I know...... They are very relaxed with each other now and I think they'd loosen up a bit more. I'm not talking about getting totally 'harry pottered'  just a couple of glasses of wine might be nice and see what happens. Regardless though I'm loving the atmosphere in this apartment. I even think they take the piss out of Jess when she's doing her shows, all 3 of them including Jess! Great :biggrin:

• Upvote 1