Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

True...But Irma isn't here and we don't know that she will ever return. So I prefer concentrate on the ones that are here.:biggrin: 

agree DES, Irma was the best, but N & J are doing a really good job, and am enjoying watching:biggrin::biggrin:

Edited by beaver67
correct

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

14 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

True...But Irma isn't here and we don't know that she will ever return. So I prefer concentrate on the ones that are here.:biggrin: 

Your right DES, but someone like Irma will always be in our heads as she is so great. She may never return i know and accept that. The policy could well have changed regarding multiple stays for all we know. 

Anyways looks like the server is struggling with this massage the girls are so hot. Its gone slow video for me :cry:

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Your right DES, but someone like Irma will always be in our heads as she is so great. She may never return i know and accept that. The policy could well have changed regarding multiple stays for all we know. 

Anyways looks like the server is struggling with this massage the girls are so hot. Its gone slow video for me :cry:

and thumbnails frozen

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Fine here

1 hour ago, rockinvidde said:

Yes it seems like that but it`s hard to be that way when you have to explain every thing you say::)

Yeh I know rock. Sarcasm is tricky because not everyone gets it. It's come back to bite me on the arse sometimes, even on here, when I've just been taken the piss and people have though I was being seroius. Don't know where you're from but here they say that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.........but I love it ::)

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Jess's nips are pointing straight and hard .

guess she liked the massage Nicole gave her hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

50 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Great to see these too just becoming good friends like this, i detected last night Jess was been much more comfortable by leaving her top off in front of Nicole, and now the massage is a step further. Its not Quite Irma and Ilona but it could become as good a friendship as those 2 have.

Sorry for keep repeating myself (its probably the curry I've just had!) but I love the feel of this B1. Don't get me wrong, I didn't see the orgies, just followed them on the threads and it did my head in! If I'd seen them they'd be embedded in my mind forever! If they happened again, yes fantastic but, you know what, a sensual, non sexual massage between these 2 is great to watch. You know that it's going nowhere because they are becoming good friends... just my thoughts guys....Would be better with heels on though :blush:

• Upvote 1