Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, F219 said:

Ok... it was a feminine voice that I heard.  Her earbuds came out when she took off her shirt.

I saw a girl on the screen and it wasn't Lima. Plus she seemed to be talking about where her and the guy had been going.

55 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Nicole, the Juicer. That`s a few more points added to her Rising stock.. (in my Book) As far as them being Nude all the time, like the past ladies, I hope it don`t happen, I like surprises, as in Lingerie. I'm making an analogy here, not objectifying women, but: Unwrapping a present is more fun than just getting handed a bottle of Bourbon. If you give me a gift and don't bother wrapping it, I'm just as grateful for the gift. But having wrapped is icing on the cake. Girls in lingerie look feminine, hot, and sexy. It's a huge turn on. :smile:

I like this post Rock. In fact I don't want any more nudity again in B1 and hope the girls start covering up more and start doing jigsaws.......I was being sarcastic but thought I'd better just make that clear :dodgy:

• Upvote 2