Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

She was just sat there with a smile on her face at the time

I know it sounds cheesy but you don't always need nudity, and I'm not being sarcastic here. Sometimes you get a certain angle or look which has more of an affect than seeing the girls in the shower, which, don't get me wrong. I don't look away :blush: Belle was good at doing that....

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know it sounds cheesy but you don't always need nudity, and I'm not being sarcastic here. Sometimes you get a certain angle or look which has more of an affect than seeing the girls in the shower, which, don't get me wrong. I don't look away :blush: Belle was good at doing that....

Didn't matter what angle i saw Ilona from she had an effect on me. I was just drawn to her no matter what she was doing. Very similar with Belle there is just something about her. But Nicole is very pretty i do like her very much. I am very happy with B1 at the moment, Not so much B2 its just lost its appeal although Michelle does look cute sometimes and Candy is fun when she lets herself be. Anyway i really must sleep lol

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Didn't matter what angle i saw Ilona from she had an effect on me. I was just drawn to her no matter what she was doing. Very similar with Belle there is just something about her. But Nicole is very pretty i do like her very much. I am very happy with B1 at the moment, Not so much B2 its just lost its appeal although Michelle does look cute sometimes and Candy is fun when she lets herself be. Anyway i really must sleep lol

night sulzer

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

night sulzer25059

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Michelle looking good now....