Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

7 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

The last 10 pages are over-realistic. People who complain because a single girl decided to meet a guy on a dating site. OK . It was late, and maybe a little bit  unsafe but it is her business, not mine

Agree.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, MrBox said:

At least for me, it is about the current cast and the related setting. ... Did you not miss the openess and the fun this apartment has seen with girls like Irma, Ilona, Anna, Elisa, Stella, ... ? 

My message is about the last 10 pages. Most of complains are about Nicole "night walk"

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I'm not going to debate you on this. You do not get to pick and choose which apartments to pay for. If at some point that changes great. But for now you pay for all of them or you pay for none of them. RLC is NEVER! going to be 100% what you or anybody else wants it to be.

Take it or leave it. Simple.

You are absolutely correct Des, due to the recent turn of events, and with the over all philosophy of RLC in it's choice of tenants in Barcelona, and bringing Efim back and giving him a lush pad, instead of Maya or even Zoya or Dasha, After 49 concecitive months of paying nearly $2000.00 dollars to support them and the project that Nora and others created. I canceled my subscription.

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Yes they are. And the Jessica Cooking Show in on.:biggrin:

and she is so cute, dancing around in her little apron, having a good time:biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

About last night, if the action were outside, we have absolutely no clue if it's due to the cam.

Must RLC  add a clause on their contracts : "If you have sex in Barcelona, you must at least make it once in front of  the cam of the apartment, or you will be fined" ?

No. They just should have a better casting. ... You can not enforce openness, but you can look out for it. ... That is why i am not even a bit angry with the girls. They may even thing they doing a good job with all the time they spend with teasing. 

4 hours ago, MrBox said:

No. ... It is simply writing about what is happening on RLC ... 

Please, do not call me miserable, if i just write about things actually happening

Mr. Box if what you said in these few sentences were true, that would be great.  But you interject you own rantings and bias into you commentary.  And like the news media bias, this is why a lot of people

object to what you write. IMHO

-

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

About last night, if the action were outside, we have absolutely no clue if it's due to the cam.

Must RLC  add a clause on their contracts : "If you have sex in Barcelona, you must at least make it once in front of  the cam of the apartment, or you will be fined" ?

sounds pretty unenforceable.....

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Mr. Box if what you said in these few sentences were true, that would be great.  But you interject you own rantings and bias into you commentary.  And like the news media bias, thist is whyt a lot of people

-

Agreed

Just now, happyone said:

Mr. Box if what you said in these few sentences were true, that would be great.  But you interject you own rantings and bias into you commentary.  And like the news media bias, thist is whyt a lot of people

-

As I said, it way more easy to make the disappointed viewers responsible, as to have an objectiv look at the development in the barcelona apartments. 

Keep on. They will add even more teasing and kill the rest of openess. ... Have a nice day. :)

9 minutes ago, F219 said:

1620 Lima & Nicole left

Oh dear Nicole, more of the same perchance and with the chief negotiator leading the charge. Or on the other hand there is the probability of the afternoon soiree at that exclusive hotel being as it's Sunday afternoon and the chance of new "friends" to be made. They might even meet Milena's photographer friend there :dodgy: