Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

yes I do, but choose not to post it- thanks Ben

There is no doubt in my mind that Nicole had sex last night, but what I have an issue with is the context of that.

More and more users here calling the girls names, implying they are (******) or similar. I think it's because there are so many old, bitter and horny members here who cannot comprehend that young people like to have sex of their own accord, without money changing hands. Recently the mods did a great job of stopping this kind of talk but it's creeping back in and this forum is now an ugly place to be.

I hope that those people spewing filth at the girls feel better about themselves for throwing baseless insults and accusations

• Upvote 7

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

There is no doubt in my mind that Nicole had sex last night, but what I have an issue with is the context of that.

More and more users here calling the girls names, implying they are (******) or similar. I think it's because there are so many old, bitter and horny members here who cannot comprehend that young people like to have sex of their own accord, without money changing hands. Recently the mods did a great job of stopping this kind of talk but it's creeping back in and this forum is now an ugly place to be.

I hope that those people spewing filth at the girls feel better about themselves for throwing baseless insults and accusations

I tend to agree with the Nicole part- but not convinced- don't ask me why ????

aas to the name calling, I to have noticed an increase of this also, it is not necessary, but it will never stop

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

aas to the name calling, I to have noticed an increase of this also, it is not necessary, but it will never stop

The mods will stop when it gets to far. Think they're just trying to let a few blow off some steam.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Thanks.. That settles it for me.

And I really like these three girls together.

Settles it for me too. No need for any more speculation of concern. It was a unsafe thing to do but she was safe in the end and at the end of it if she had sex and then went to sleep that was her choice. Not going to knock her for it as long as she continues giving us viewing pleasure.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
Just now, DES7469 said:

The mods will stop when it gets to far. Think they're just trying to let a few blow off some steam.

hope so DES- as you know, it is not needed

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

This is the big paradox of your messages.

All  day long you complain about the lack of "openess" and telling RLC should cast "open" girl, so they hired "professionnals"  and now you complain because the show is professionnal. By example Irma first night in RLC was exactly the same.  In this forum people also complained Irma's bates are fake or show.

Openness do not equal professional, it also do not equal sex, if you think that i mean this. ... A cam girl (even with some havy action going on) can be less open as a girl that has a real talk. ... It actually very simple. 

I think, Elisa was the most oben girl beside Nora in barcelona. They were there for real. ... Girls like Irma and Ilona got very open do to there personality (and with some crazy time). ... It was also fun to watch and you could see the real person. ... I think, girls in beds shaking the bedspread or in the bathtub with exaggerated jerks, like to make it look as something happen. That is a big difference to something that actually happen for real. 

5 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Again thanks to Yury - In the kitchen Jessica asked Nicole "How are the hormones?" And Nicole replied "Under control." For me there's no doubt, but against the opinions of most people here I think it is a good thing, and here's why:

1 - Nicole has no boyfriend (at least not a serious one) who is controlling her from home

2 - She has a sex drive, unlike some of the Barca girls

3 - She's likely to get horny again, and often, and at some point there won't be a man available, only her fingers (or Jess!)

• Upvote 8

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

More and more users here calling the girls names, implying they are hookers or similar. I think it's because there are so many old, bitter and horny members here who cannot comprehend that young people like to have sex of their own accord, without money changing hands. Recently the mods did a great job of stopping this kind of talk but it's creeping back in and this forum is now an ugly place to be.

I don't know if you're talking about me, but I have never, and will never say derogatory things to a girl.

I have surely overreacted, but i don't blame or question Nicole on what she did, on her own volition.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Grazie ancora a Yury - In cucina Jessica chiesto Nicole: "Come sono gli ormoni?" E Nicole ha risposto "sotto controllo". Per me non c'è dubbio, ma contro le opinioni della maggior parte delle persone qui penso che sia una buona cosa, ed ecco perché:

1 - Nicole non ha il fidanzato (almeno non un grave) che la sta controllando da casa

2 - Ha un desiderio sessuale, a differenza di alcune delle ragazze Barca

3 - E 'probabile che per ottenere cornea di nuovo, e spesso, e ad un certo punto non ci sarà un uomo disponibile, solo le dita (o Jess!)

Spero nel punto 3

E offro da bere se hai ragione!!!!