Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

9 minutes ago, timber said:

You didn't misunderstand him. He's said this multiple times.

It's sort of hilarious, lots of people on this site lose their minds when one of the Barcelona girls hooks up with someone over TInder and call her all sorts of names, yet they apparently have no problem chatting with someone who repeatedly boasts about talking to people who are waiting outside both Barcelona apartments and stalking the girls who are there.

Honestly, his posts are so terribly difficult to understand and laced with insults against the girls, that I ignored most of them, and didn't catch what happened. I can't do more than put him on ignore, for the rest I guess it's up to the admins I guess.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

If we can not get back on topic in this thread will be locked until everyone cools down.

Consider yourselves all warned !

Enough with the name calling and other shit that does not pertain to the apartment and what is going on in the apartment !

• Upvote 1

Drillmaster Jessica !

Technically speaking, Jessica has an almost perfect body, for a woman of her stature. You can see that it has been sculpted by sport, training, and hard work. Her ass is honestly one of the finest ones I have ever seen.

That been said, I find Nicole's fuller body extremely attractive too.

• Upvote 2