Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
13 hours ago, F219 said:

Did not know that.  There was a time I got off here for awhile.  Lora left at 8 months pregnant.

yup- she sure was, and you must remember Alisha & Milana- who a married now & Alisha has a 1 or 2 year old. also- did you see nora & Leora in their old apts ????????

Well, either the date didn't go as well as expected, or she got fulfilled but chose not to spend the night with the guy. She went straight to bed, with a content smile on her face, and none of her usual "under the belt skittishness", so I'd believe it is the second option. 

Ah well ...

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

Well, either the date didn't go as well as expected, or she got fulfilled but chose not to spend the night with the guy. She went straight to bed, with a content smile on her face, and none of her usual "under the belt skittishness", so I'd believe it is the second option. 

Ah well ...

Or it is late and she is tired.

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

yup- she sure was, and you must remember Alisha & Milana- who a married now & Alisha has a 1 or 2 year old. also- did you see nora & Leora in their old apts ????????

Yes.  I hated the cams in Nora's house but Jessica would love the layout.  It had a dance room which Nora used as storage.  It wasn't the worst house on here, that goes to Lora & Max.  Only 5 cam and in the worst places.

Guest beaver67
13 hours ago, Noldus said:

thats strange.. She called Jess and said she will be back in the morning... hm.. 

maybe in a translation we will find out why or what happen on/with her date ?????

Guest beaver67
13 hours ago, F219 said:

Yes.  I hated the cams in Nora's house but Jessica would love the layout.  It had a dance room which Nora used as storage.  It wasn't the worst house on here, that goes to Lora & Max.  Only 5 cam and in the worst places.

agree

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Just missed her coming home, but when she took off her dress in bedroom her panties and pantyhose were already off-did I miss something?

When she went to her room first, her stockings were on.  She went to bathroom and took off to use the toilet.