Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Both Nelly and Zoya are way to skinny for my taste. And the little I have seen of Zoya, she seems to be playing a lot to the camera also. And she does have a "Paul" attached at times too.

Zoya has one very stupid practice (with masturbation and sex) on RLC ... she looks away from the cameras all the time intentionally. ... but that is a different topic

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

If she will be there again at all. ... We still just can hope, but will never know. 

Until than, my accout will be expired (do not like all the teasing only any more). ... I would rejoin for Irma. That is sure. 

She will be back, but I'm guessing for a shorter time than last time. She looked a little bored at the end. The first time got caught short, and she really was sad to leave.

RLC knows she's one of the best ever, and will with no doubt try to get her back.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, F219 said:

81 more days

To date no tennat has returned for a third stint in one of the Barcelona apartments, There have been only a few that have made a second apperaence. There is a reason that Irma has been dubbed the Princess of Barcelona.

They are Kamilla, Rita, Ilona, Irma and ANNA. and of course the QUEEN herself NORA and of course Rebeca in B-2 :huh:

• Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

You are entitled to your incorrect opinion on this one !!!

Just because people want it be true, simply do not change the facts. ... She overplay this shows so exterm, that no real question are remain. ... It is a lot like in the 70s softcore movies and it actually exterm funny. ... Sorry, but this time it was even more overplayed as the last. Not real at all.  

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Just because people want it be true, simply do not change the facts. ... She overplay this shows so exterm, that no real question are remain. ... It is a lot like in the 70s softcore movies and it actually exterm funny. ... Sorry, but this time it was even more overplayed as the last. Not real at all.  

Unless you were in her body and did not feel the contractions-you cannot be sure-you are guessing

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

To date no tennat has returned for a third stint in one of the Barelona apartments, There have been a feww that have made a second apperaence. There is a reason that Irma has been dubbed the Princess of Barcelona

Kamila have three, two in B1 and now in Moscow

Rita have two in B1 and in Moscow for a couples of weeks

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

To date no tennat has returned for a third stint in one of the Barelona apartments, There have been only a few that have made a second apperaence. There is a reason that Irma has been dubbed the Princess of Barcelona

Maybe CC could put this on the front page: and name it "Countdown to Irmas Return": https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170304T20&p0=31&ud=1&font=cursive

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

To date no tennat has returned for a third stint in one of the Barelona apartments, There have been a feww that have made a second apperaence. There is a reason that Irma has been dubbed the Princess of Barcelona

There is a first for everything.  Someone on here said that if she came back, it would be better for all if Ilona came back at the same time.

• Upvote 1