Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

To date no tennat has returned for a third stint in one of the Barcelona apartments, There have been only a few that have made a second apperaence. There is a reason that Irma has been dubbed the Princess of Barcelona.

They are Kamilla, Rita, Ilona, Irma and ANNA. and of course the QUEEN herself NORA

Don't forget Rebecca

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, F219 said:

Nora has 4 different dates here.

If you count the 2 cameo appearences, then yes she was there 4 times, but just long first time when she started the project, and then second time when it was her and Kiko.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, F219 said:

Maybe because she does play for the cam she does it all the time.  Practice makes perfect.  But because she seems fake to you does not mean that it is fake.  That is just your perception.  That is the only fact here.

Quit bad mouthing the girls.  You have a anger problem that you might need to seek professional help for.

I have question  that is his opinion LOL why he needs to seek professional help for may be you need to LOL

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
13 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Oh shit, your right how the helll could I forget Rebeca :heart:

because you had Nora on your mind hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Oh shit, your right how the helll could I forget Rebeca :heart:

Most likely because it almost seemed like an extended trip between them. Both times was inside her first 3 month contract, and she most likely left after the orgy because of her jelous boyfriend. So I would count it as 1,5 times.

1 minute ago, Nick said:

I have question  that is his opinion LOL why he needs to seek professional help for may be you need to LOL

I don't have a anger problem, he does.  He is unhappy with everything here.  The girls, RLC, CC, the posters, the weather, Santa Claus, etc...

No worry, be happy.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, F219 said:

Maybe because she does play for the cam she does it all the time.  Practice makes perfect.  But because she seems fake to you does not mean that it is fake.  That is just your perception.  That is the only fact here.

Quit bad mouthing the girls.  You have a anger problem that you might need to seek professional help for.

Short question: Did you think the cam show masturbation was real? ... Why do you think, her participation on RLC would make her do this for real instead a fake show again? ... Connect this with the ridiculously exaggerated Jerks and you may be able to see some normal fairly clear conclusion. ... She is just giving a show for the cam and did not even needed to do somthing for real.

Just now, F219 said:

I don't have a anger problem, he does.  He is unhappy with everything here.  The girls, RLC, CC, the posters, the weather, Santa Claus, etc...

No worry, be happy.

I am happy just reading every one in hear and stay out of trouble but I can't help it when I read if some one gives his or her opinion there are 3-4 people in this forums try shot the other person 

• Upvote 1