Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

When I saw Nicole go upstairs I feared the worst. This is what I always said was the major fear in Barca which stops the girls bating and taht was that someone would burst in on them. Some wouldn't care, but the vast majority would. There are many reasons but this is definitely the number one. Well I put my case for locks on the doors ages ago.

Im not saying that Jess was going to bate but id say if she had a lock on that door she might have! She heard Nicole coming up the stairs and quickly closed her legs knowing the door could open and it did ! 

Put a lock on the door the fear of it goes away and Jess would have been more relaxed !

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im not saying that Jess was going to bate but id say if she had a lock on that door she might have! She heard Nicole coming up the stairs and quickly closed her legs knowing the door could open and it did ! 

Put a lock on the door the fear of it goes away and Jess would have been more relaxed !

No but as soon as I saw Nicole move, I thought, well there goes another chance.

1 minute ago, F219 said:

In the picture she has the vibe that Lola just brought her and she is pleasuring herself while Rebecca is eating some pie.

What picture? You mean she has the vibe while Becca's tongue is lapping her up? 

I wish I'd been The Invisible Man that night. I am sure there's still plenty I haven't seen. OK the lighting was terrible but the action was stupendous.

• Upvote 1