Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, you see the real girls when they are taking on the phone in the bathroom or hidden out in the laundry room or are outside talking on the balcony or they are outside the apartment.  The girls you see inside the apartment are the fake girls.....the actresses!   She does have a nice smile though!!

well Harley I will agree

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, you see the real girls when they are taking on the phone in the bathroom or hidden out in the laundry room or are outside talking on the balcony or they are outside the apartment.  The girls you see inside the apartment are the fake girls.....the actresses!   She does have a nice smile though!!

That's because these apartments are not Real Life, in Real Life no one lives with camera's watching them all day and night. Jessica is probably been as real as she can a good percentage of the time, but she knows how to put on a show for us and make her bonus's, we know that's what they have the option of doing so she does it to her advantage. Sometimes a personal private conversation is too much to let the whole world hear, i get that and respect it. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

... it is sad. ... but this was not always the same ... there were a lot of real fun and openness in this apartment 

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

That's because these apartments are not Real Life, in Real Life no one lives with camera's watching them all day and night. Jessica is probably been as real as she can a good percentage of the time, but she knows how to put on a show for us and make her bonus's, we know that's what they have the option of doing so she does it to her advantage. Sometimes a personal private conversation is too much to let the whole world hear, i get that and respect it. 

You know sulzer,  I thought Jessica was going to be different than the rest but she has proven me wrong.  She is no different than the rest of these girls.  It has just taken her longer to give in to the outside to the temptations outside the apartment.  The only bonuses these girls get is when they go outside the apartment,  they do not get any bonuses for anything they do inside the apartment which was clarified by one of their own via a PM already.   The personal private conversations they have is done to try and give them some credibility and not tarnish themselves!!!

you have ladies who come in this apartment who get along with each other but you well never see a good old cat fight. I guess that's real life cam rules do not get in a fight just get along  I'm going to get a quote for just speaking my mind

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

you have ladies who come in this apartment who get along with each other but you well never see a good old cat fight. I guess that's real life cam rules do not get in a fight just get along  I'm going to get a quote for just speaking my mind

You'll need Nora back to get a catfight going

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You know sulzer,  I thought Jessica was going to be different than the rest but she has proven me wrong.  She is no different than the rest of these girls.  It has just taken her longer to give in to the outside to the temptations outside the apartment.  The only bonuses these girls get is when they go outside the apartment,  they do not get any bonuses for anything they do inside the apartment which was clarified by one of their own via a PM already.   The personal private conversations they have is done to try and give them some credibility and not tarnish themselves!!!

You may be been a tad harsh on her, she has not spent long hours out of the apartment, I am more disappointed in Nicole, she is 100% now going to do everything outside the apartment which is a shame.

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

You may be been a tad harsh on her, she has not spent long hours out of the apartment, I am more disappointed in Nicole, she is 100% now going to do everything outside the apartment which is a shame.

Give it time, you will see.  I hope I'm wrong but I don't think so.