Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, happyone said:

calm down

I agree with him......you calm down!

Other than having the bathroom cam blocked-she is being really sexy-at least it is all above covers-so if she doesnt have a penis

maybe she will not hesitate to please herself above covers in the future

You are so easy happyone.....it doesn't matter what they do, you just put up with it and act like it didn't even happen.  If the bathroom camera was covered as others said, she allowed it to happen and should be kicked out of the apartment.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Guarde los vortios aliento .... su predicación a los niños y niñas de RLC coro. Van a encontrar nada malo en ello y llegar a múltiples excusas para que la cámara está bloqueada.

Eso estaba hablando ahora mismo, esta mañana, a lo más tardar esta tarde, saldrán explicaciones de todo tipo... vamos que estoy pensando en comprarle un rosario, porque me temo que de esta la hacen santa y casta a ella.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Estoy de acuerdo .... cogida ella, patear el culo zorra fuera !!

Pero sé que esto, dentro de unas horas, se habrá olvidado. Mostrará su coño tres veces, las tetas cinco o seis, y todo el mundo pasará página. Hasta que haya otra oportunidad y nos volvamos a enfadar.

Esto funciona así.

Then you do not want real life.  Did you ever go to a girls house???  Most of us males certainly have and it wasnt for tea

I agree with vortios,  the girls apartments don't need any guys ever coming through the doors.  The guys always fuck up everything in these girls apartments.  If you want to see girls getting banged, I can give you a thousand websites for that.  QUIT bringing guys into the girls apartments!!!!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

A towel. The guy put it there to shower. Nicole may or may not have noticed it when she joined him. They've been in the bedroom ever since

Are you talking about the same damn girl that looks at the cameras every fucking time she turns around?   That girl?

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree with vortios,  the girls apartments don't need any guys ever coming through the doors.  The guys always fuck up everything in these girls apartments.  If you want to see girls getting banged, I can give you a thousand websites for that.  QUIT bringing guys into the girls apartments!!!!

Lo podria decir de otra forma, pero no mejor que usted.

Totalmente de acuerdo con tus palabras.

Y repito, no me alegro porque ella sea una cabeza hueca.

2 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

WTF are you all complaining about ?

She brought the guy back to the apartment when they could have fucked outside.

The guy put the towel in the wrong place, deliberately or not in the bathroom, Nicole is probably unaware.

She is fucking him (or trying to, because performance issues) clearly, over cover, on cam with a great view.

At this point she should not be warned, she should get a raise.

I'm starting to regret saying that I liked what you post.  You obviously are an RLC supporter all the way.  Keep the FUCKING guys out of the girls apartments, it always adds bad air to the atmosphere!!