Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree with vortios,  the girls apartments don't need any guys ever coming through the doors.  The guys always fuck up everything in these girls apartments.  If you want to see girls getting banged, I can give you a thousand websites for that.  QUIT bringing guys into the girls apartments!!!!

way to go Harley :biggrin::biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, Manzarek said:

I also think he's the one who soaked the bed! after the bj, he kept eating and fingering her, trying to avoid her touch and the penetration because he knew he would came instantly!! I think she was laughting in disbelieve after it 

I didn't even watch any of it and I can tell you that is not the case.  Do you people have eyes and if so, remove the fucking blinders!!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Shit I missed it ... oh wait a minute I'm not on Premium any more.

Still, shit I missed it.

Amigo, a donde hemos llegado? Nunca pensamos en que esto podía pasar con nuestras reinas...

Hemos visto y disfrutado lo mejor de unas reinas del entretenimiento. Ahora por desgracia solo quedan ecos de aquellas fiestas.

Como diría el clásico, "ya no volverán las gloriosas legiones de los confines del mundo, ni veremos bravos gladiadores sobre la arena, ya no cubrirán de flores tus calles ante las pisadas de victoriosos corceles, ya no beberemos vino de Hispania, ni frutas de la Galilea, ni pescados de Britania, porque Roma mi viejo amigo ya no Roma, sino la vieja que mira al agua buscando la belleza que ella tuvo".

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I do agree that she would have had more pleasure with a private solo session with us viewers :confused:

But to be honest, I still envy the guy, and he had guts to do this anyway knowing of the cameras : he came to the apartment, he didn't try to hide or to put the blanked. And he might be intimidated by the cams, it doesn't make it easy to perform.

Always an excuse with you!

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am wondering if any of the members here have tried to fuck "on camera'? I thought I was a real stud a number of years ago and talked my wife into taping one of our sessions. Full out foreplay (went great), then went it came time to fuck I had some serious difficulty and it took quite some time to actually get the big boy to a point where we could fuck. And it didn't last as long as it normally does. And I even knew this recording was just for us two and still had a difficult time. So I am sympathetic to this young man. I am not, however, happy to see she is willing to fuck bareback.

And to have my wife cum in her favorite position requires me to fuck her at least 30 minutes, but the reward was always she would then have 3 or 4 orgasms. So can we give these guys a break. It's more difficult then many believe. Thank you for reading this.

Fuck them guys!!  Keep their asses out of the apartment.  How much hotter would it have been if Nicole and Jessica.....hell, even Nicole and Lima for that matter, were out having a good time, doing a little drinking, and then came back and jumped each others bones?   Fantasy for me you say, I say no, I could care fucking less about seeing some guy that was lucky enough to accompany one of these girls back to their apartment to have sex with them.  Two hot girls is much....i repeat, MUCH more hotter than any of the guys that have ever came through the doors of the girls apartments.

As for you and your wife trying to make a sex tape,  don't drink so much next time to get your courage up!!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Siempre una excusa con usted!

Y no será la única excusa que empezará a aparecer a partir de la mañana.

Historias ya han llegado a mis oidos de quien puede ser él. O sea la maquinaria de subirla a los altares ya está en marcha. Como digo, de esta la hacemos Santa.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Que se jodan los chicos !! Mantenga sus culos fuera del apartamento. ¿Cuánto más caliente que habría sido si Nicole y Jessica ..... diablos, incluso Nicole y Lima, para el caso, fueron a cabo teniendo un buen momento, haciendo un poco de beber, y luego volvió y saltó cada otros huesos? Fantasía para mí que decir, digo no, me importa un puto menos acerca de ver a un tipo que tuvo la suerte de acompañar a una de estas chicas de vuelta a su apartamento para tener relaciones sexuales con ellos. Dos chicas calientes es mucho .... repito, mucho más caliente que cualquiera de los chicos que jamás se llegó a través de las puertas de los apartamentos niñas.

En cuanto a usted y su esposa tratando de hacer una cinta de sexo, no beba tanto la próxima vez para obtener su valor para arriba !!

Bravo!

No se cuantos "Me gustan" le darán a este comentario, si pudiese daría 10.