Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

35 minutes ago, vortios said:

Eso estaba hablando ahora mismo, esta mañana, a lo más tardar esta tarde, saldrán explicaciones de todo tipo... vamos que estoy pensando en comprarle un rosario, porque me temo que de esta la hacen santa y casta a ella.

Sorry vortios but I don't use a translator anymore.  If you speak in your language I just pass it on by.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, vortios said:

Amigo, a donde hemos llegado? Nunca pensamos en que esto podía pasar con nuestras reinas...

Hemos visto y disfrutado lo mejor de unas reinas del entretenimiento. Ahora por desgracia solo quedan ecos de aquellas fiestas.

Como diría el clásico, "ya no volverán las gloriosas legiones de los confines del mundo, ni veremos bravos gladiadores sobre la arena, ya no cubrirán de flores tus calles ante las pisadas de victoriosos corceles, ya no beberemos vino de Hispania, ni frutas de la Galilea, ni pescados de Britania, porque Roma mi viejo amigo ya no Roma, sino la vieja que mira al agua buscando la belleza que ella tuvo".

But those parties are gone until the Happy Juice returns. Well not quite I'm sure with the right about of alcohol and the right girls ... no maybe not. I think until there are locks on the doors all the girls will have to be in on it . For instance that that with Lola, Becca and Belle. If Belle had fancied the other girls and enough alcohol then maybe it would have been enough even with Jasmin around. But once Belle had withdrawn probably citing the lack of drugs like she had before then the momentum went. Certainly I believe Becca was interested but then these girls thanks to Lola and Dima already had the culture. For a new set of girls to reach that stage feels virtually impossible - only the party girls I think will ever have a chance of a repeat and even then maybe not without extra stimulation. You need girls who are genuinely at least part bi. I believe you had that with all the party girls (Anna probably the least bi) but would Irma and Ilona ever go that far and if they didn't then who would.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Is this not a forum?  The answer is yes, it is a forum so what is your point?

Are you just throwing question? It seems like you're expecting really really smart reading material from me about limp dick sex. Which you won't get, Fatboy.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But those parties are gone until the Happy Juice returns. Well not quite I'm sure with the right about of alcohol and the right girls ... no maybe not. I think until there are locks on the doors all the girls will have to be in on it . For instance that that with Lola, Becca and Belle. If Belle had fancied the other girls and enough alcohol then maybe it would have been enough even with Jasmin around. But once Belle had withdrawn probably citing the lack of drugs like she had before then the momentum went. Certainly I believe Becca was interested but then these girls thanks to Lola and Dima already had the culture. For a new set of girls to reach that stage feels virtually impossible - only the party girls I think will ever have a chance of a repeat and even then maybe not without extra stimulation. You need girls who are genuinely at least part bi. I believe you had that with all the party girls (Anna probably the least bi) but would Irma and Ilona ever go that far and if they didn't then who would.

El "agua milagrosa", esa botella azul, que contendría, que saco lo mejor y más fogoso de las chicas. ver a esas chicas reirse, disfrutar y darse placer, no siempre sexual, fue toda una galería de sensaciones, porque había placer, había misterio, había deseo y a la vez sensualidad, lo que no hubo es vulgaridad.

Cierto que hubo un cúmulo de cosas, que se aliaron esas noches con las chicas adecuadas. Pero también creo que todo comenzó mucho antes, con chicas que no estuvieron en la fiesta, pero que sin aportación a la casa no hubiesen llegado nunca a donde se llegó. Y me explico, hago referencia a la complicidad de las chicas, y la importancia de los baños en común. El como hicieron del desnudo delante de otras niñas algo natural, algo que ahora es dificil de contemplar. Hablo también de los roces, juegos, que no siendo sexuales, creaban un ambiente idoneo para fomentar esa conexion más alla de la amistad.

Por cierto, y lo pongo porque me parece tan subrealista, que hasta puede ser verdad.

Dicen, y yo lo niego, que "Esta chica es otro caso igual que Elisa" va buscando que le pongan un piso. No me reía tanto, no sé desde cuando, más cuando todos hemos visto, lo que hemos visto.

Ya digo, la gente se monta cada película! 

50 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm starting to regret saying that I liked what you post.  You obviously are an RLC supporter all the way.  Keep the FUCKING guys out of the girls apartments, it always adds bad air to the atmosphere!!

Why are you ever attacking me when you didn't even .... ohhhhh I understand. Sorry not interested in playing !

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

El "agua milagrosa", esa botella azul, que contendría, que saco lo mejor y más fogoso de las chicas. ver a esas chicas reirse, disfrutar y darse placer, no siempre sexual, fue toda una galería de sensaciones, porque había placer, había misterio, había deseo y a la vez sensualidad, lo que no hubo es vulgaridad.

Cierto que hubo un cúmulo de cosas, que se aliaron esas noches con las chicas adecuadas. Pero también creo que todo comenzó mucho antes, con chicas que no estuvieron en la fiesta, pero que sin aportación a la casa no hubiesen llegado nunca a donde se llegó. Y me explico, hago referencia a la complicidad de las chicas, y la importancia de los baños en común. El como hicieron del desnudo delante de otras niñas algo natural, algo que ahora es dificil de contemplar. Hablo también de los roces, juegos, que no siendo sexuales, creaban un ambiente idoneo para fomentar esa conexion más alla de la amistad.

But I think the atmosphere is really good in B1 right now and they are all comfortable with nudity in front of each other as was Jasmin although it was several days before Belle knew about that - maybe she was reading camcaps - but how bi are these girls? Have you every seen them even go as far as Irma? Lima is not a leader like Lola and we know they all like men but is there any real evidence that they like women? Maybe with Lola and HJ they'd play but without that double whammy, it's just not going to happen.