Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

24 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

How's Jess doing on the tree?

Not bad, not quite as good as Irma last year though :biggrin:. Lets hope she does not get a brainwave and goes out to buy lights for it, now that would mess with the camera's

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

The girls are free to bring guys home that is known. But all is required is Nicole gets a warning about her guest covering a camera. No need to do anything drastic. 

Last time a guy covered up (I have been told it was Lima accidentally) the camera that I saw was the photographer with Milena. It should be made clear to the girls especially in B1 where there are a couple of rooms without cameras anyway that covering up cameras is simply not acceptable and should lead to a fine and that goes for people they bring home as well. People might ask well it's worse because they might have sex outside the apartment ... but they might do that anyway. What the RLC subscribers pay for is access to those cameras inside an apartment which apart from when maintenance people are in should be all the time. OK maybe Nicole found herself in  a situation where she did not want to risk spoiling her evening but she should really be fined. Like Belle told the B1 girls they need tell guys about the cameras beforehand which I'm sure Nicole did but also that covering them up is going to cost money. If it happens several times then I am sure we are moving into breach of contract territory. The guy doing the covering is no argument because simply they could agree to that outside the flat - it is the girl's responsibility.

• Upvote 4

And I'll just add to that, that people are paying a premium rate of over $500 a year many in the hope that they see Nicole having sex when she does so hours of sitting around waiting for something to happen and then you don't see it because of the interests of  a stranger who is already having a better time the you is a bit of a kick in the teeth. If after 10 nights of "Desperate Housewives", Belle suddenly bought a boy home and had sex with him in the B2 shower after putting towels on the cameras then I would have been royally and justifiably pissed off.

Mind you I'm annoyed when they give their BFs shows on the toilet - because the WC is hidden (disappointingly for me) for different, justifiable and understandable reasons and taking advantage of it for other purposes (like the coke taking as well even though we all saw Belle do it) is really not on. I agree there should be hidden areas that girls can cry in if they are upset but RLC should have their own cameras in there just to check that privilege is not being abused otherwise everything should be out in the open. We can't do much about sex under the sheets but then there is at least the excitement of possible slips.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Last time a guy covered up the camera that I saw was the photographer with Milena. It should be made clear to the girls especially in B1 where there are a couple of rooms without cameras anyway that covering up cameras is simply not acceptable and should lead to a fine and that goes for people they bring home as well. People might ask well it's worse because they might have sex outside the apartment ... but they might do that anyway. What the RLC subscribers pay for is access to those cameras inside an apartment which apartment from when maintenance people are in should be all the time. OK maybe Nicole found herself in  a situation where she did not want to risk spoiling her evening but she should really be fined. Like Belle told the B1 girls they need tell guys about the cameras beforehand which I'm sure Nicole did but also that covering them up is going to cost money. If it happens several times then I am sure we are moving into breach of contract territory. The guy doing the covering is no arument because simply they could agree to that outside the flat - it is the girl's responsibility.

All valid points BB, i did not like the comments i was reading through from last night and this morning about Nicole should be kicked out etc among other things i just thought it was all totally uncalled for. It was one mistake which im sure she has been told off for since. I would be surprised if she lets its happen again. I think its clear that RLC are not watching all the cams 100% of the time and can take a while before they notice things. That has been proved with out of focus cams that take an email from us to alert them to it. 

• Upvote 2