Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

16 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Can be anything :

- maintenance here to fix something (maybe a thing we are not aware of in the laundry room)

- RLC staff to plan or discuss things about the girl's tenure

- customers ???????

- tech guy to fix the wifi problems

- emperor here to fuck girls ????????

- one relative of the girls with an important issue who asked rlc for anonimity

- Donald Trump traveling to Barcelona to grab some Ukrainian girl by the pussy ??????

- RLC staff adding a camera to the bathroom (yay !)

- Dima with hairy ass and maid outfit. And high heels ?????????

Guys, we don't know, we have now way to know, let's relax and see what happens next :biggrin:

Well said vlk, it did suggest it was RLC to fix a problem as it went um straight away...

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Estoy de acuerdo, pero ¿por qué no podía el texto RLC uno de ellos y les pregunte si está funcionando mejor? El viaje hasta el apartamento sólo para preguntarles si el WiFi es mejor no tener ningún sentido. Sólo mi pensado de todos modos. Oh, bueno, otro teniendo una en el culo por RLC. ¿Cómo se alojan en negocios !!

Certainly, the official maintenance service, you are not. Because they will not work for you on the weekend. That I have very clear.
But if they have a private maintenance service that works on any day of the year, it could be.
Nor does that explain other problems that have not been solved at the weekend, such as the B2 camera, which has left us already several times in the dark. Never better said.
It's weird, true, but I do not think he's a weird kid. Why do I say this?
He enters the house, but he does not show himself to the cameras, in fact Nicole points to him pointing at the cameras (I guess indicating that they are still working), although if he is the technician, with a simple call, he could check it even before To enter.
The girls, Nicole and Jess get a text message, at the same time, I could see the action, and Nicole under the door. That means, they warned you of the visit. Did they know nothing?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Certainly, the official maintenance service, you are not. Because they will not work for you on the weekend. That I have very clear.
But if they have a private maintenance service that works on any day of the year, it could be.
Nor does that explain other problems that have not been solved at the weekend, such as the B2 camera, which has left us already several times in the dark. Never better said.
It's weird, true, but I do not think he's a weird kid. Why do I say this?
He enters the house, but he does not show himself to the cameras, in fact Nicole points to him pointing at the cameras (I guess indicating that they are still working), although if he is the technician, with a simple call, he could check it even before To enter.
The girls, Nicole and Jess get a text message, at the same time, I could see the action, and Nicole under the door. That means, they warned you of the visit. Did they know nothing?

Who knows anymore.  I'm tired of all the maintenance for no fucking reason!!!!

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bien dicho vlk, se sugirió que era RLC para solucionar un problema, ya que fue um enseguida ...

When you say, "right away," because you know it was so urgent?
I do not judge, nor is my question doubly, but I am surprised by that expression, if you do not know when they notified the technician.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

¿Quién sabe más. Estoy cansado de todo el mantenimiento sin razón puta !!!!

Sorry if you misunderstood me. I have not criticized your comment. I only made a note of what seems to me, leaning on your words.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree, but why couldn't the RLC text one of them and ask them if it's working better?  The trip to the apartment just to ask them if the WiFi is better doesn't make any sense. Just my thought anyway.  Oh well, another taking one up the ass by RLC.  How do they stay in business!!

I agree. ... It is RLC prime time now.  ... It very unlikely that this has something to do with an already fixed wifi. ... ::)

It may be simply a story they (or someone else) made up to explain the UM to the customers. ... It will be interresting to see, when the apartment get back online. ... If it take hours (to fix the already repaired wifi), everyone should understand the real deal. 

In case it is actually a real UM, it would be extrem stupid to select this time. They have no respect for there customers. .. :dodgy:

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

When you say, "right away," because you know it was so urgent?
I do not judge, nor is my question doubly, but I am surprised by that expression, if you do not know when they notified the technician.

I'm just commenting on what I saw vortios. Bloke or 2 blokes come to the door. Brief chat with the girls, thanks to Kitek, about the internet, and the apartment goes under maintenance. I don't think I'm having a wild stab in the dark like some ridiculous suggestions on here. I don't know  for certain, but it just seems logical to me...

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Estoy de acuerdo. ... Es hora de máxima audiencia de RLC ahora. ... Es muy poco probable que esto tiene algo que ver con un wifi ya fijado. ...::)

Puede que sea simplemente una historia que (u otra persona) formados para explicar la mensajería unificada a los clientes. ... Se interresting para ver, cuando el apartamento conseguir de nuevo en línea. ... Si se tarda horas (para fijar el wifi ya reparadas), todo el mundo debe entender el verdadero negocio. 

Yo el caso en realidad es un verdadero UM, sería extrem estúpida para seleccionar este momento. No tienen ningún respeto por los clientes allí. .. :dodgy:

Everything you say is right.
But I live in Spain and I imagine what has happened.
They have a maintenance service, which can not even be a company, so they do not have pre-set hours.
I say, an official company does not go on a Saturday afternoon at 7:00 p.m. I can attest to that.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm just commenting on what I saw vortios. Bloke or 2 blokes come to the door. Brief chat with the girls, thanks to Kitek, about the internet, and the apartment goes under maintenance. I don't think I'm having a wild stab in the dark like some ridiculous suggestions on here. I don't know  for certain, but it just seems logical to me...

Why Nicole upset

Hace 4 minutos, happyman88 dijo:

Por fin, prevalece el Sentido Común. Gracias por Kitek Poner TODAS LAS teorías de la conspiración a la cama

No sabía de Rusia, también entendí que él le preguntó acerca de la Internet y la conexión wifi ... usted no tiene que ser un genio.
Eso no quita, agradezco Kitek, para decirnos que hable al niño, para que quede claro que no estaba preguntando si había falta de gas butano en la casa ...:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There is nothing logical about it.  I'm sorry but none of it makes sense on a Saturday night when it could have been asked by telephone either by a conversation or a text message.

• Upvote 1